Re: Anyone have pictures to share?

  • wondergirl220@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 26 3:33 PM
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Melissa Lehman <dxxthejokerxxd@...> wrote:

      > Thank you for these! I commented on both of the photos I was in! Much appreciation and so much fun getting to pose! You were both amazing!
      > -"Pigtail" Harley

      It was nice to meet you in person, Melissa. Your costume looked great, and your Harley voice was dead-on(whether that's how you normally talk or not, lol).
    • dredd21502
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 26 6:31 PM
        I've just upload the few photos I took and some of the sketches I got while there at the groups site.

        Will the Pittsburgh Pirate

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, wondergirl220@... wrote:

        > I uploaded my costume pictures to a Photobucket album for this year's con. Feel free to check them out. I already know that Vixen is a member of the group. I also got a picture of "pigtail Harley" and possibly a few others. So if you see yourself in any of these, let me know it was you! (I was the Red Tornado and my husband Nate - also a member here - was the Sandman)
        > Amy
        >
        > http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v623/delirium_dizzy/Conventions/Pittsburgh%20Comicon%202010/

      • Donnie
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 26 6:49 PM
          I also just uploaded pics of my sketches.

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dredd21502" <megacitytours@...> wrote:

          > I've just upload the few photos I took and some of the sketches I got while there at the groups site.
          >
          > Will the Pittsburgh Pirate
          >
          > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, wondergirl220@ wrote:
          > >
          > > I uploaded my costume pictures to a Photobucket album for this year's con. Feel free to check them out. I already know that Vixen is a member of the group. I also got a picture of "pigtail Harley" and possibly a few others. So if you see yourself in any of these, let me know it was you! (I was the Red Tornado and my husband Nate - also a member here - was the Sandman)
          > > Amy
          > >
          > > http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v623/delirium_dizzy/Conventions/Pittsburgh%20Comicon%202010/

        • Wayne
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 26 7:49 PM
            I was Master Roshi, the little guy in the kung fu outfit and big sunglasses. Heh, I saw you and Flash last year but 'll have to keep an eye out next time.

            On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 6:31 PM, <wondergirl220@...> wrote:

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda" <adunlop89@...> wrote:

            > That's my friend Adrienne in the Monarch Henchman costume :D
            >
            > I don't remember seeing you guys though...that must have been when we got seperated.
            >
            > Great pics though!!

            Were you Thor? I saw someone hand off a gray hammer and winged helmet to the Monarch henwoman and dash into the facilities. We were right outside, taking the picture!
            Amy

          • Amanda
            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 28 5:00 AM
              Yep, that was me! And let me say, trying to manuver in the bathroom with a cape on is not the easiest thing to accomplish! haha

              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, wondergirl220@... wrote:

              > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda" <adunlop89@> wrote:
              > >
              > > That's my friend Adrienne in the Monarch Henchman costume :D
              > >
              > > I don't remember seeing you guys though...that must have been when we got seperated.
              > >
              > > Great pics though!!
              >
              > Were you Thor? I saw someone hand off a gray hammer and winged helmet to the Monarch henwoman and dash into the facilities. We were right outside, taking the picture!
              > Amy

            • malcolm gittins
              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 28 7:12 AM
                I hope to have my pics online next week...look for me on facebook

              • wondergirl220@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 16 , Apr 30 4:00 AM
                  I know what you mean! Was yours attached to the suit, or was it removeable? I gave up and just started unbuttoning mine every time. Red Tornado is the first caped character I've done. Last year, I got so tired of having to stop and put down my purse every time someone wanted a picture, that I sewed a pocket inside my cape this time. It was a little more visible than I'd like, but at least I had somewhere to keep my money. Next time I make a cape, there will be an inside liner to make the pockets a little easier to hide.

                  Message 8 of 16 , May 3, 2010
                    I just had it saftey pinned on. Luckily my friend was willing to carry my bag around for me. Though the idea of sewing a pocket in the cape is a really good idea! I'm going to have to give that a try! :D

                    --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, wondergirl220@... wrote:

                    > I know what you mean! Was yours attached to the suit, or was it removeable? I gave up and just started unbuttoning mine every time. Red Tornado is the first caped character I've done. Last year, I got so tired of having to stop and put down my purse every time someone wanted a picture, that I sewed a pocket inside my cape this time. It was a little more visible than I'd like, but at least I had somewhere to keep my money. Next time I make a cape, there will be an inside liner to make the pockets a little easier to hide.
                    >
                    > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda" <adunlop89@> wrote:
                    > >

                    > > Yep, that was me! And let me say, trying to manuver in the bathroom with a cape on is not the easiest thing to accomplish! haha

                  • catwomanmtb
                    Message 9 of 16 , May 29, 2010

                      Message 10 of 16 , Aug 10, 2010
                        hi, do you mind if i pull some random pix off of there for my pgh comicon site?
                        in the caption area i can credit you however you like if you want.

                        thanks for your time,
                        bart

                        In a message dated 4/27/2010 2:49:04 A.M. West Pacific Standard Time, hobanagarak@... writes:

                        I had a real digital camera for the first time this year, I just need to get better at using it. >.>

                        I tried to get a pic of everyone I saw in costume on Sunday before my battery died. I didn't even see Red Tornado or Sandman though. I saw Monarch briefly but they disappeared after that. Anyhoo, here's my photobucket.

                        http://smg.photobuc ket.com/albums/ v451/cryxt/ Pittsburgh% 20Comicon% 202010/