Con weekend art

  • James Rowe
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26 11:54 AM
      I don't know how many of you saw me with my sketches but I thought I'd share them. I was getting a x-men 275 with the muppets as the X-men. For strange reason the artists that I chose had never drawn any muppets before and quite enjoyed the chance. Here's a link to the Gallery.

      Darth Stewie

      James

    • forgiona
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27 5:31 AM
        Here's my pics from the weekend. There were tons of great looking costumes I missed

        http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?Order=Date&Page=1&GSub=97084