Re: [pittscomicon] Great Con!

  • Todd James
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26 5:12 AM
      "Was Margo Kidder doin shots all weekend?"

      I don't know, maybe each time the Pens scored.  Margo Kidder is a HUGE hockey fan, whoda thunk?  That is what is so great about the show, you get to really find things like that out.

      I had a really good time, got some autographs, picked up a few things, it was great getting out of town for a couple days and talk comics an art with a few people. Met a group of star wars costumed folks, they cracked me up. All and all I think the show was a success. Well done Patrick and to everyone else that participated.

      Was Margo Kidder doin shots all weekend?