Anyone have pictures to share?

  • wondergirl220@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 26, 2010
      I uploaded my costume pictures to a Photobucket album for this year's con. Feel free to check them out. I already know that Vixen is a member of the group. I also got a picture of "pigtail Harley" and possibly a few others. So if you see yourself in any of these, let me know it was you! (I was the Red Tornado and my husband Nate - also a member here - was the Sandman)
      Amy

      http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v623/delirium_dizzy/Conventions/Pittsburgh%20Comicon%202010/
    • Amanda
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 26, 2010
        That's my friend Adrienne in the Monarch Henchman costume :D

        I don't remember seeing you guys though...that must have been when we got seperated.

        Great pics though!!

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, wondergirl220@... wrote:

        > I uploaded my costume pictures to a Photobucket album for this year's con. Feel free to check them out. I already know that Vixen is a member of the group. I also got a picture of "pigtail Harley" and possibly a few others. So if you see yourself in any of these, let me know it was you! (I was the Red Tornado and my husband Nate - also a member here - was the Sandman)
        > Amy
        >
        > http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v623/delirium_dizzy/Conventions/Pittsburgh%20Comicon%202010/

      • Melissa Lehman
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 26, 2010
          Thank you for these! I commented on both of the photos I was in! Much appreciation and so much fun getting to pose! You were both amazing!
          -"Pigtail" Harley

          I uploaded my costume pictures to a Photobucket album for this year's con. Feel free to check them out. I already know that Vixen is a member of the group. I also got a picture of "pigtail Harley" and possibly a few others. So if you see yourself in any of these, let me know it was you! (I was the Red Tornado and my husband Nate - also a member here - was the Sandman)
          Amy

          http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v623/delirium_dizzy/Conventions/Pittsburgh%20Comicon%202010/

        • Wayne
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 26, 2010
            I had a real digital camera for the first time this year, I just need to get better at using it. >.>

            I tried to get a pic of everyone I saw in costume on Sunday before my battery died. I didn't even see Red Tornado or Sandman though. I saw Monarch briefly but they disappeared after that. Anyhoo, here's my photobucket.

            http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v451/cryxt/Pittsburgh%20Comicon%202010/

              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 26, 2010
                --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda" <adunlop89@...> wrote:

                > That's my friend Adrienne in the Monarch Henchman costume :D
                >
                > I don't remember seeing you guys though...that must have been when we got seperated.
                >
                > Great pics though!!

                Were you Thor? I saw someone hand off a gray hammer and winged helmet to the Monarch henwoman and dash into the facilities. We were right outside, taking the picture!
                Amy
              • wondergirl220@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 16 , Apr 26, 2010
                  --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Melissa Lehman <dxxthejokerxxd@...> wrote:

                  > Thank you for these! I commented on both of the photos I was in! Much appreciation and so much fun getting to pose! You were both amazing!
                  > -"Pigtail" Harley

                  It was nice to meet you in person, Melissa. Your costume looked great, and your Harley voice was dead-on(whether that's how you normally talk or not, lol).
                • dredd21502
                  Message 8 of 16 , Apr 26, 2010
                    I've just upload the few photos I took and some of the sketches I got while there at the groups site.

                    Will the Pittsburgh Pirate

                    --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, wondergirl220@... wrote:

                    > I uploaded my costume pictures to a Photobucket album for this year's con. Feel free to check them out. I already know that Vixen is a member of the group. I also got a picture of "pigtail Harley" and possibly a few others. So if you see yourself in any of these, let me know it was you! (I was the Red Tornado and my husband Nate - also a member here - was the Sandman)
                    > Amy
                    >
                    > http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v623/delirium_dizzy/Conventions/Pittsburgh%20Comicon%202010/

                  • Donnie
                    Message 9 of 16 , Apr 26, 2010
                      I also just uploaded pics of my sketches.

                      Message 10 of 16 , Apr 26, 2010
                        I was Master Roshi, the little guy in the kung fu outfit and big sunglasses. Heh, I saw you and Flash last year but 'll have to keep an eye out next time.

                        Message 11 of 16 , Apr 28, 2010
                          Yep, that was me! And let me say, trying to manuver in the bathroom with a cape on is not the easiest thing to accomplish! haha

                          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, wondergirl220@... wrote:

                          > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda" <adunlop89@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > That's my friend Adrienne in the Monarch Henchman costume :D
                          > >
                          > > I don't remember seeing you guys though...that must have been when we got seperated.
                          > >
                          > > Great pics though!!
                          >
                          > Were you Thor? I saw someone hand off a gray hammer and winged helmet to the Monarch henwoman and dash into the facilities. We were right outside, taking the picture!
                          > Amy

                        • malcolm gittins
                          Message 12 of 16 , Apr 28, 2010
                            I hope to have my pics online next week...look for me on facebook

                          • wondergirl220@yahoo.com
                            Message 13 of 16 , Apr 30, 2010
                              I know what you mean! Was yours attached to the suit, or was it removeable? I gave up and just started unbuttoning mine every time. Red Tornado is the first caped character I've done. Last year, I got so tired of having to stop and put down my purse every time someone wanted a picture, that I sewed a pocket inside my cape this time. It was a little more visible than I'd like, but at least I had somewhere to keep my money. Next time I make a cape, there will be an inside liner to make the pockets a little easier to hide.

                              Message 14 of 16 , May 3, 2010
                                I just had it saftey pinned on. Luckily my friend was willing to carry my bag around for me. Though the idea of sewing a pocket in the cape is a really good idea! I'm going to have to give that a try! :D

                                --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, wondergirl220@... wrote:

                                > I know what you mean! Was yours attached to the suit, or was it removeable? I gave up and just started unbuttoning mine every time. Red Tornado is the first caped character I've done. Last year, I got so tired of having to stop and put down my purse every time someone wanted a picture, that I sewed a pocket inside my cape this time. It was a little more visible than I'd like, but at least I had somewhere to keep my money. Next time I make a cape, there will be an inside liner to make the pockets a little easier to hide.
                                >
                                > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda" <adunlop89@> wrote:
                                > >

                                > > Yep, that was me! And let me say, trying to manuver in the bathroom with a cape on is not the easiest thing to accomplish! haha

                              • catwomanmtb
                                Message 15 of 16 , May 29, 2010

                                  Message 16 of 16 , Aug 10, 2010
                                    hi, do you mind if i pull some random pix off of there for my pgh comicon site?
                                    in the caption area i can credit you however you like if you want.

                                    thanks for your time,
                                    bart