Re: Anybody coming in costume on Sunday?

  • catwomanmtb
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 23, 2010
      I'll be there as Vixen hanging with Strawberry short-cake and a character from Final Fansty 7 and Dark Stalkers. can't wait to see you all again

      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 23, 2010
        i'll be there alone  on Saturday in a flint costume from gi joe, then on Sunday i am meeting up with some friend, they will not be dressed up but i will be in my snake eyes costume. cant wait to see the contest.
        havnt been to this show in like two yrs bc i would always be deployed. i am on orders now but local and have the weekend off so i can go! just hope i remember to take my camera, even better.... i hope to remember to use it!  hahahaaa
         i tend to get lost in my own lil world so anyone feel free to stop me and say hi and take some pix.
        -bart

        In a message dated 4/23/2010 9:58:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, catwomanmtb@... writes:
        I'll be there as Vixen hanging with Strawberry short-cake and a character from Final Fansty 7 and Dark Stalkers. can't wait to see you all again
      • Kwip

          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 23, 2010
            im working off an average 4 hours of sleep a night for the last 2 months, im working on zombie mode so if i forget grab me when i walk by!  lol