Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Anybody coming in costume on Sunday?

  • Melissa Lehman
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 22, 2010
      Awesome!! I'm going as classic Harley, and an online buddy of mine is going as Harley too! :D Yay!

      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 23, 2010
        I'll be there as Vixen hanging with Strawberry short-cake and a character from Final Fansty 7 and Dark Stalkers. can't wait to see you all again

        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 23, 2010
          i'll be there alone  on Saturday in a flint costume from gi joe, then on Sunday i am meeting up with some friend, they will not be dressed up but i will be in my snake eyes costume. cant wait to see the contest.
          havnt been to this show in like two yrs bc i would always be deployed. i am on orders now but local and have the weekend off so i can go! just hope i remember to take my camera, even better.... i hope to remember to use it!  hahahaaa
           i tend to get lost in my own lil world so anyone feel free to stop me and say hi and take some pix.
          -bart

          In a message dated 4/23/2010 9:58:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, catwomanmtb@... writes:
          I'll be there as Vixen hanging with Strawberry short-cake and a character from Final Fansty 7 and Dark Stalkers. can't wait to see you all again
        • Kwip

            Message 5 of 19 , Apr 23, 2010
              im working off an average 4 hours of sleep a night for the last 2 months, im working on zombie mode so if i forget grab me when i walk by!  lol