Re: Anybody coming in costume on Sunday?

  • Amanda
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 22, 2010
      We'll be watching for you too! My friend who's dressing as the Joker is a HUGE Harley fan, so I'm sure we'll spot you :)

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Melissa Lehman <dxxthejokerxxd@...> wrote:

      > I'll be Harley Quinn without the hat!!! So, I guess it'll be pigtail Harley!!!! <3 I love the Monarch and Henchmen and Nurse Joker+Thor combo!! I'll definitely keep an eye out for you guys!
      >

      > ________________________________

    • malcolm gittins
      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 22, 2010
        I think I'll wear my classic Trek uniform..look for me at my table!

        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 22, 2010

          I'll take a few pics of me in my Harley costume and post them! ;)

          i'll definitely want to see pics of that. Harley rocks.

          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 22, 2010
            Awesome!! I'm going as classic Harley, and an online buddy of mine is going as Harley too! :D Yay!

            We'll be watching for you too! My friend who's dressing as the Joker is a HUGE Harley fan, so I'm sure we'll spot you :)

            --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, Melissa Lehman <dxxthejokerxxd@ ...> wrote:

            > I'll be Harley Quinn without the hat!!! So, I guess it'll be pigtail Harley!!!! <3 I love the Monarch and Henchmen and Nurse Joker+Thor combo!! I'll definitely keep an eye out for you guys!
            >

            > ____________ _________ _________ __

          • catwomanmtb
            Message 5 of 19 , Apr 23, 2010
              I'll be there as Vixen hanging with Strawberry short-cake and a character from Final Fansty 7 and Dark Stalkers. can't wait to see you all again

              Message 6 of 19 , Apr 23, 2010
                i'll be there alone  on Saturday in a flint costume from gi joe, then on Sunday i am meeting up with some friend, they will not be dressed up but i will be in my snake eyes costume. cant wait to see the contest.
                havnt been to this show in like two yrs bc i would always be deployed. i am on orders now but local and have the weekend off so i can go! just hope i remember to take my camera, even better.... i hope to remember to use it!  hahahaaa
                 i tend to get lost in my own lil world so anyone feel free to stop me and say hi and take some pix.
                -bart

                In a message dated 4/23/2010 9:58:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, catwomanmtb@... writes:
                I'll be there as Vixen hanging with Strawberry short-cake and a character from Final Fansty 7 and Dark Stalkers. can't wait to see you all again
              • Kwip

                  Message 8 of 19 , Apr 23, 2010
                    im working off an average 4 hours of sleep a night for the last 2 months, im working on zombie mode so if i forget grab me when i walk by!  lol