Re: [pittscomicon] Anybody coming in costume on Sunday?

  • clarke wiggins
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 22, 2010
      I wish i could come this year. I'd love to meet Margot Kidder, but i went to the SteelCity Con instead. Had a blast at that one.

      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 22, 2010
        i'll definitely want to see pics of that. Harley rocks.

        I'll be Harley Quinn without the hat!!! So, I guess it'll be pigtail Harley!!!! <3 I love the Monarch and Henchmen and Nurse Joker+Thor combo!! I'll definitely keep an eye out for you guys!

        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 22, 2010
          We'll be watching for you too! My friend who's dressing as the Joker is a HUGE Harley fan, so I'm sure we'll spot you :)

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Melissa Lehman <dxxthejokerxxd@...> wrote:

          > I'll be Harley Quinn without the hat!!! So, I guess it'll be pigtail Harley!!!! <3 I love the Monarch and Henchmen and Nurse Joker+Thor combo!! I'll definitely keep an eye out for you guys!
          >

          > ________________________________

        • malcolm gittins
          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 22, 2010
            I think I'll wear my classic Trek uniform..look for me at my table!

            Message 5 of 19 , Apr 22, 2010

              I'll take a few pics of me in my Harley costume and post them! ;)

              Message 6 of 19 , Apr 22, 2010
                Awesome!! I'm going as classic Harley, and an online buddy of mine is going as Harley too! :D Yay!

                We'll be watching for you too! My friend who's dressing as the Joker is a HUGE Harley fan, so I'm sure we'll spot you :)

                --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, Melissa Lehman <dxxthejokerxxd@ ...> wrote:

                > I'll be Harley Quinn without the hat!!! So, I guess it'll be pigtail Harley!!!! <3 I love the Monarch and Henchmen and Nurse Joker+Thor combo!! I'll definitely keep an eye out for you guys!
                >

                > ____________ _________ _________ __

              • catwomanmtb
                Message 7 of 19 , Apr 23, 2010
                  I'll be there as Vixen hanging with Strawberry short-cake and a character from Final Fansty 7 and Dark Stalkers. can't wait to see you all again

                  Message 8 of 19 , Apr 23, 2010
                    i'll be there alone  on Saturday in a flint costume from gi joe, then on Sunday i am meeting up with some friend, they will not be dressed up but i will be in my snake eyes costume. cant wait to see the contest.
                    havnt been to this show in like two yrs bc i would always be deployed. i am on orders now but local and have the weekend off so i can go! just hope i remember to take my camera, even better.... i hope to remember to use it!  hahahaaa
                     i tend to get lost in my own lil world so anyone feel free to stop me and say hi and take some pix.
                    -bart

                    In a message dated 4/23/2010 9:58:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, catwomanmtb@... writes:
                    I'll be there as Vixen hanging with Strawberry short-cake and a character from Final Fansty 7 and Dark Stalkers. can't wait to see you all again
                  • Kwip

                      Message 10 of 19 , Apr 23, 2010
                        im working off an average 4 hours of sleep a night for the last 2 months, im working on zombie mode so if i forget grab me when i walk by!  lol