Re: [pittscomicon] Anybody coming in costume on Sunday?

    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 21, 2010
      i will be there as the fat guy that kinda lookslike John Candy, you know...when he was alive.

      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 21, 2010
        My wife and I will be dressed again as the Golden Age Sandman and Red Tornado.  Unfortunately our Jay Garrick Flash won't be attending this year...hopefully next time, though.

        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 22, 2010
          I wish i could come this year. I'd love to meet Margot Kidder, but i went to the SteelCity Con instead. Had a blast at that one.

          im gonnabe there as the fat guy that kinda looks like John candy

          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 22, 2010
            i'll definitely want to see pics of that. Harley rocks.

            I'll be Harley Quinn without the hat!!! So, I guess it'll be pigtail Harley!!!! <3 I love the Monarch and Henchmen and Nurse Joker+Thor combo!! I'll definitely keep an eye out for you guys!

            Message 5 of 19 , Apr 22, 2010
              We'll be watching for you too! My friend who's dressing as the Joker is a HUGE Harley fan, so I'm sure we'll spot you :)

              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Melissa Lehman <dxxthejokerxxd@...> wrote:

              > I'll be Harley Quinn without the hat!!! So, I guess it'll be pigtail Harley!!!! <3 I love the Monarch and Henchmen and Nurse Joker+Thor combo!! I'll definitely keep an eye out for you guys!
              >

              > ________________________________

            • malcolm gittins
              Message 6 of 19 , Apr 22, 2010
                I think I'll wear my classic Trek uniform..look for me at my table!

                Message 7 of 19 , Apr 22, 2010

                  I'll take a few pics of me in my Harley costume and post them! ;)

                  Message 8 of 19 , Apr 22, 2010
                    Awesome!! I'm going as classic Harley, and an online buddy of mine is going as Harley too! :D Yay!

                    We'll be watching for you too! My friend who's dressing as the Joker is a HUGE Harley fan, so I'm sure we'll spot you :)

                    --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, Melissa Lehman <dxxthejokerxxd@ ...> wrote:

                    > I'll be Harley Quinn without the hat!!! So, I guess it'll be pigtail Harley!!!! <3 I love the Monarch and Henchmen and Nurse Joker+Thor combo!! I'll definitely keep an eye out for you guys!
                    >

                    > ____________ _________ _________ __

                  • catwomanmtb
                    Message 9 of 19 , Apr 23, 2010
                      I'll be there as Vixen hanging with Strawberry short-cake and a character from Final Fansty 7 and Dark Stalkers. can't wait to see you all again

                      Message 10 of 19 , Apr 23, 2010
                        i'll be there alone  on Saturday in a flint costume from gi joe, then on Sunday i am meeting up with some friend, they will not be dressed up but i will be in my snake eyes costume. cant wait to see the contest.
                        havnt been to this show in like two yrs bc i would always be deployed. i am on orders now but local and have the weekend off so i can go! just hope i remember to take my camera, even better.... i hope to remember to use it!  hahahaaa
                         i tend to get lost in my own lil world so anyone feel free to stop me and say hi and take some pix.
                        -bart

                        In a message dated 4/23/2010 9:58:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, catwomanmtb@... writes:
                        I'll be there as Vixen hanging with Strawberry short-cake and a character from Final Fansty 7 and Dark Stalkers. can't wait to see you all again
                      • Kwip

                          Message 12 of 19 , Apr 23, 2010
                            im working off an average 4 hours of sleep a night for the last 2 months, im working on zombie mode so if i forget grab me when i walk by!  lol