Re: [pittscomicon] Anybody coming in costume on Sunday?

    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 21, 2010
      i will be in costume sat and sun, did some reworking to my snake eyes costume so probly be in that sunday. also have a flint costume the con hasnt seen yet. its done but if i have some time i want to do some tweeking to it

      In a message dated 4/21/2010 2:19:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, adunlop89@... writes:

      Hey there! I was just sending out a topic to see if any of you out there are going to be there on Sunday in costume.

      My friends and I are planning on it. We even talked one of our group into dressing up for the very first time at a con, so needless to say, we're excited.

      We'll be the trio going around as a Monarch Henchman, the Joker in the nurse outfit from Dark Knight, and Thor.

      So, what are your costume plans?

    • toby41387
      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 21, 2010
        A group of friends and myself will be walking around as characters from Bleach. ^_^

        > i will be in costume sat and sun, did some reworking to my snake eyes
        > costume so probly be in that sunday. also have a flint costume the con hasnt
        > seen yet. its done but if i have some time i want to do some tweeking to it
        >

        > In a message dated 4/21/2010 2:19:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        > adunlop89@... writes:
        >

        > Hey there! I was just sending out a topic to see if any of you out there
        > are going to be there on Sunday in costume.
        >
        > My friends and I are planning on it. We even talked one of our group into
        > dressing up for the very first time at a con, so needless to say, we're
        > excited.
        >
        > We'll be the trio going around as a Monarch Henchman, the Joker in the
        > nurse outfit from Dark Knight, and Thor.
        >
        > So, what are your costume plans?

      • Will Crites
        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 21, 2010
          I'll be there as "The Pittsburgh Pirate" and my daughter will  be Naruto style character.

          Will

          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 21, 2010
            im gonnabe there as the fat guy that kinda looks like John candy

            Message 5 of 19 , Apr 21, 2010
              i will be there as the fat guy that kinda lookslike John Candy, you know...when he was alive.

              Message 6 of 19 , Apr 21, 2010
                My wife and I will be dressed again as the Golden Age Sandman and Red Tornado.  Unfortunately our Jay Garrick Flash won't be attending this year...hopefully next time, though.

                Message 7 of 19 , Apr 22, 2010
                  I wish i could come this year. I'd love to meet Margot Kidder, but i went to the SteelCity Con instead. Had a blast at that one.

                  Message 8 of 19 , Apr 22, 2010
                    i'll definitely want to see pics of that. Harley rocks.

                    I'll be Harley Quinn without the hat!!! So, I guess it'll be pigtail Harley!!!! <3 I love the Monarch and Henchmen and Nurse Joker+Thor combo!! I'll definitely keep an eye out for you guys!

                    Message 9 of 19 , Apr 22, 2010
                      We'll be watching for you too! My friend who's dressing as the Joker is a HUGE Harley fan, so I'm sure we'll spot you :)

                      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Melissa Lehman <dxxthejokerxxd@...> wrote:

                      > I'll be Harley Quinn without the hat!!! So, I guess it'll be pigtail Harley!!!! <3 I love the Monarch and Henchmen and Nurse Joker+Thor combo!! I'll definitely keep an eye out for you guys!
                      >

                      > ________________________________

                    • malcolm gittins
                      Message 10 of 19 , Apr 22, 2010
                        I think I'll wear my classic Trek uniform..look for me at my table!

                        Message 11 of 19 , Apr 22, 2010

                          I'll take a few pics of me in my Harley costume and post them! ;)

                          Message 12 of 19 , Apr 22, 2010
                            Awesome!! I'm going as classic Harley, and an online buddy of mine is going as Harley too! :D Yay!

                            We'll be watching for you too! My friend who's dressing as the Joker is a HUGE Harley fan, so I'm sure we'll spot you :)

                            --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, Melissa Lehman <dxxthejokerxxd@ ...> wrote:

                            > I'll be Harley Quinn without the hat!!! So, I guess it'll be pigtail Harley!!!! <3 I love the Monarch and Henchmen and Nurse Joker+Thor combo!! I'll definitely keep an eye out for you guys!
                            >

                            > ____________ _________ _________ __

                          • catwomanmtb
                            Message 13 of 19 , Apr 23, 2010
                              I'll be there as Vixen hanging with Strawberry short-cake and a character from Final Fansty 7 and Dark Stalkers. can't wait to see you all again

                              Message 14 of 19 , Apr 23, 2010
                                i'll be there alone  on Saturday in a flint costume from gi joe, then on Sunday i am meeting up with some friend, they will not be dressed up but i will be in my snake eyes costume. cant wait to see the contest.
                                havnt been to this show in like two yrs bc i would always be deployed. i am on orders now but local and have the weekend off so i can go! just hope i remember to take my camera, even better.... i hope to remember to use it!  hahahaaa
                                 i tend to get lost in my own lil world so anyone feel free to stop me and say hi and take some pix.
                                -bart

                                In a message dated 4/23/2010 9:58:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, catwomanmtb@... writes:
                                I'll be there as Vixen hanging with Strawberry short-cake and a character from Final Fansty 7 and Dark Stalkers. can't wait to see you all again
                              • Kwip

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Apr 23, 2010
                                    im working off an average 4 hours of sleep a night for the last 2 months, im working on zombie mode so if i forget grab me when i walk by!  lol