Re: [pittscomicon] Why Wed. before the show is my least favorite day of the y...

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2010
      5 have two sports cars and a motorcycle you can clean and wax if you need something to do  lol
      -Bart

      In a message dated 4/21/2010 10:13:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, patlqp@... writes:
      After six months of nose to the grindstone work (because of 2009's show being in Sept. it's more like a year straight of Comicon work), Wednesday comes and I don't have anything to do. Renee will be at the convention center today, so unless there is some kind of emergency, I won't be hearing from her all day. I won't go to the convention center until tomorrow around noon. So today, besides picking up some tickets for the Quick Sketch and vacuuming the dog hair out of my car in case I have to go to pick someone up at the airport, I don't have anything to do. As long as I'm working I don't freak out about stuff, (even when there is stuff to freakout about. Remind me to tell you sometime how we almost didn't have a program book this year, because I didn't back up my computer files or as I like to call it "The Easter Weekend that I redid the entire Program Book") So now that Wednesday has come, I'm going Bats#$t crazy! I pace, I smoke (I quit in Dec. becau se my wife is pregnant, but she gives me a smoking pass for this week.) and I sit around nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

      So why am I subjecting you to this self-indulgent tiraid, because for the 15 minutes it took me to type this, I was a least doing something!!

      Is it Thursday at Noon yet???? :)

      See you at the show,

      P.A.T.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21, 2010
        That's OK, getting the dog hair out of my vehicle is work enough.