Re: [pittscomicon] YAY!! 2 more dawn of the dead

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2006
      OH BOY! I LOVE SEEING THEM SET OVER THERE BY THEMSELVES BEGGING FOR COIN.

      Kerry <bwo4life@...> wrote:
      So nice to know the promoters of the Comicon come here to read this.
      How did they know we wanted 2 more Dawn of the Dead people?
      Oh well, looks like I'll be saving some money this year.

    • TERRY VATTIMO
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2006

        I wish you could see the me thru my monitor to see how happy I am right now.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 2, 2006
          lol.

          Kerry <bwo4life@...> wrote:
          So nice to know the promoters of the Comicon come here to read this.
          How did they know we wanted 2 more Dawn of the Dead people?
          Oh well, looks like I'll be saving some money this year.

          Yahoo! Photos
        • Kerry
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 3, 2006
            yes, dance little monkey, dance. :)

            don't ask me what that means... just felt right at the moment.

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
            wrote:

            > OH BOY! I LOVE SEEING THEM SET OVER THERE BY THEMSELVES BEGGING
            FOR COIN.

            > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote: So nice to know the
            promoters of the Comicon come here to read this.
            > How did they know we wanted 2 more Dawn of the Dead people?
            > Oh well, looks like I'll be saving some money this year.

            > Comic
            book Comic book
            store Comic book
            artist
            Comic book cover
            Comic book for sale Dc
            comic
            book

            Service.

            > ---------------------------------

            may be the world."

            > ---------------------------------

          • dugger_rockz
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 3, 2006
              MONKEY!?!?!? You know what, I think your on to something..... What
              if?! they got monkeys instead of "Dawn of the Dead" has been actors.
              who doesnt like monkeys? think about it 1. they are more entertaining.
              2. they may want a banana instead of pleading for cash and 3. Grooming
              groomin grooming. I dont know ,I think monkeys would kick Dawn of the
              Dead's ass in a popularity contest.

              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kerry" <bwo4life@v...> wrote:

              > yes, dance little monkey, dance. :)
              >
              > don't ask me what that means... just felt right at the moment.
              >
              > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > OH BOY! I LOVE SEEING THEM SET OVER THERE BY THEMSELVES BEGGING
              > FOR COIN.
              > >
              > > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote: So nice to know the
              > promoters of the Comicon come here to read this.
              > > How did they know we wanted 2 more Dawn of the Dead people?
              > > Oh well, looks like I'll be saving some money this year.

              > > Comic
              > book Comic book
              > store Comic book
              > artist
              > Comic book cover
              > Comic book for sale Dc
              > comic
              > book

              > Service.
              > >

              > > ---------------------------------
              > >

              > > "To the world you are just one person, but to one person you just
              > may be the world."
              > >
              > > ---------------------------------
              > > Yahoo! DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

            • Kerry
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 3, 2006
                monkeys flinging poo..... sounds entertaining. :)

                --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz"
                <dugger_rockz@y...> wrote:

                > MONKEY!?!?!? You know what, I think your on to something..... What
                > if?! they got monkeys instead of "Dawn of the Dead" has been
                actors.
                > who doesnt like monkeys? think about it 1. they are more
                entertaining.
                > 2. they may want a banana instead of pleading for cash and 3.
                Grooming
                > groomin grooming. I dont know ,I think monkeys would kick Dawn of
                the
                > Dead's ass in a popularity contest.
                >

                > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kerry" <bwo4life@v...> wrote:
                > >
                > > yes, dance little monkey, dance. :)
                > >
                > > don't ask me what that means... just felt right at the moment.
                > >
                > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
                > > wrote:
                > > >
                > > > OH BOY! I LOVE SEEING THEM SET OVER THERE BY THEMSELVES
                BEGGING
                > > FOR COIN.
                > > >
                > > > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote: So nice to know the
                > > promoters of the Comicon come here to read this.
                > > > How did they know we wanted 2 more Dawn of the Dead people?
                > > > Oh well, looks like I'll be saving some money this year.

                > > > Comic
                > > book Comic book
                > > store Comic book

                artist
                > > Comic book
                cover
                > > Comic book for sale Dc
                > > comic

                book

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 3, 2006
                  oh yeah # 4

                  <dugger_rockz@y...> wrote:

                  > MONKEY!?!?!? You know what, I think your on to something..... What
                  > if?! they got monkeys instead of "Dawn of the Dead" has been
                  actors.
                  > who doesnt like monkeys? think about it 1. they are more
                  entertaining.
                  > 2. they may want a banana instead of pleading for cash and 3.
                  Grooming
                  > groomin grooming. I dont know ,I think monkeys would kick Dawn of
                  the
                  > Dead's ass in a popularity contest.
                  >

                  > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kerry" <bwo4life@v...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > yes, dance little monkey, dance. :)
                  > >
                  > > don't ask me what that means... just felt right at the moment.
                  > >
                  > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
                  > > wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > OH BOY! I LOVE SEEING THEM SET OVER THERE BY THEMSELVES
                  BEGGING
                  > > FOR COIN.
                  > > >
                  > > > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote:          So nice to know the
                  > > promoters of the Comicon come here to read this.
                  > > >   How did they know we wanted 2 more Dawn of the Dead people?
                  > > >   Oh well, looks like I'll be saving some money this year.

                  > > >                                                         Comic
                  > > book                                          Comic book
                  > > store                                          Comic book

                  artist
                  > >            Comic book
                  cover
                  > > Comic book for sale                                          Dc
                  > > comic

                  book