Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Hello, where am I at?

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 16 11:48 AM
      missed it by this..... much

      From: comiconguy <patlqp@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, April 16, 2010 2:41:35 PM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: Hello, where am I at?

      4X

      --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@ ...> wrote:

      > WHAT SIZE do the t-shirts go up too?
      >

      > ____________ _________ _________ __

      missed it by this..... much

    • kevinmeinert@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 20 4:53 PM
        Thanks for the info, I know this probably a bumb question, Can I ask if there are any small press booths left?

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 21 4:50 AM
          Renee has already headed out to Pittsburgh, so I really don't know. Your best bet is to talk to her when you get in. (we'll be at the convention hall on Thurs. until 9:00 pm) and see if she has anything available or if anyone has cancelled.

          P.A.T.