Let the countdown begin!

  • Andrew Harmon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 9:50 AM
      Hey folks, since we're counting down the week to the Pittsburgh Comicon, I thought I'd let people know where I'll be (cuz I know a lot of you are curious LOL). I'll be in the Small Press area at table S018. You can check some of my work (mostly coloring some fantastic artists like Jamie Fay, Tod Allen Smith and Dan Shoening. Dan did a really nice sletch of Pat Carlucci's Witche Boo which he allowed me to color and I'll be selling prints of it, along with a print of mine in coordination with Tod Allen Smith and the folks at the Pittsburgh Con. All proceeds will go to Pat's church and/or the hospice that took care of him as per his wife's request. I'll also be unveiling a NEW action figure donated by Pat Billings.

      You can check out more at my site at: http://charactersink.deviantart.com/

      Cheers!

      Andrew