YAY!! 2 more dawn of the dead

  • Kerry
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2006
      So nice to know the promoters of the Comicon come here to read this.
      How did they know we wanted 2 more Dawn of the Dead people?
      Oh well, looks like I'll be saving some money this year.
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2006
        OH BOY! I LOVE SEEING THEM SET OVER THERE BY THEMSELVES BEGGING FOR COIN.

        Kerry <bwo4life@...> wrote:
        So nice to know the promoters of the Comicon come here to read this.
        How did they know we wanted 2 more Dawn of the Dead people?
        Oh well, looks like I'll be saving some money this year.

      • TERRY VATTIMO
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 2, 2006

          I wish you could see the me thru my monitor to see how happy I am right now.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 2, 2006
            lol.

            Kerry <bwo4life@...> wrote:
            So nice to know the promoters of the Comicon come here to read this.
            How did they know we wanted 2 more Dawn of the Dead people?
            Oh well, looks like I'll be saving some money this year.

            Yahoo! Photos
          • Kerry
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 3, 2006
              yes, dance little monkey, dance. :)

              don't ask me what that means... just felt right at the moment.

              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
              wrote:

              > OH BOY! I LOVE SEEING THEM SET OVER THERE BY THEMSELVES BEGGING
              FOR COIN.

              > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote: So nice to know the
              promoters of the Comicon come here to read this.
              > How did they know we wanted 2 more Dawn of the Dead people?
              > Oh well, looks like I'll be saving some money this year.

              > Comic
              book Comic book
              store Comic book
              artist
              Comic book cover
              Comic book for sale Dc
              comic
              book

              Service.

              > ---------------------------------

              may be the world."

              > ---------------------------------

            • dugger_rockz
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 3, 2006
                MONKEY!?!?!? You know what, I think your on to something..... What
                if?! they got monkeys instead of "Dawn of the Dead" has been actors.
                who doesnt like monkeys? think about it 1. they are more entertaining.
                2. they may want a banana instead of pleading for cash and 3. Grooming
                groomin grooming. I dont know ,I think monkeys would kick Dawn of the
                Dead's ass in a popularity contest.

                --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kerry" <bwo4life@v...> wrote:

                > yes, dance little monkey, dance. :)
                >
                > don't ask me what that means... just felt right at the moment.
                >
                > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > OH BOY! I LOVE SEEING THEM SET OVER THERE BY THEMSELVES BEGGING
                > FOR COIN.
                > >
                > > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote: So nice to know the
                > promoters of the Comicon come here to read this.
                > > How did they know we wanted 2 more Dawn of the Dead people?
                > > Oh well, looks like I'll be saving some money this year.

                > > Comic
                > book Comic book
                > store Comic book
                > artist
                > Comic book cover
                > Comic book for sale Dc
                > comic
                > book

                > Service.
                > >

                > > ---------------------------------
                > >

                > > "To the world you are just one person, but to one person you just
                > may be the world."
                > >
                > > ---------------------------------
                > > Yahoo! DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

              • Kerry
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 3, 2006
                  monkeys flinging poo..... sounds entertaining. :)

                  --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz"
                  <dugger_rockz@y...> wrote:

                  > MONKEY!?!?!? You know what, I think your on to something..... What
                  > if?! they got monkeys instead of "Dawn of the Dead" has been
                  actors.
                  > who doesnt like monkeys? think about it 1. they are more
                  entertaining.
                  > 2. they may want a banana instead of pleading for cash and 3.
                  Grooming
                  > groomin grooming. I dont know ,I think monkeys would kick Dawn of
                  the
                  > Dead's ass in a popularity contest.
                  >

                  > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kerry" <bwo4life@v...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > yes, dance little monkey, dance. :)
                  > >
                  > > don't ask me what that means... just felt right at the moment.
                  > >
                  > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
                  > > wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > OH BOY! I LOVE SEEING THEM SET OVER THERE BY THEMSELVES
                  BEGGING
                  > > FOR COIN.
                  > > >
                  > > > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote: So nice to know the
                  > > promoters of the Comicon come here to read this.
                  > > > How did they know we wanted 2 more Dawn of the Dead people?
                  > > > Oh well, looks like I'll be saving some money this year.

                  > > > Comic
                  > > book Comic book
                  > > store Comic book

                  artist
                  > > Comic book
                  cover
                  > > Comic book for sale Dc
                  > > comic

                  book

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 3, 2006
                    oh yeah # 4

                    <dugger_rockz@y...> wrote:

                    > MONKEY!?!?!? You know what, I think your on to something..... What
                    > if?! they got monkeys instead of "Dawn of the Dead" has been
                    actors.
                    > who doesnt like monkeys? think about it 1. they are more
                    entertaining.
                    > 2. they may want a banana instead of pleading for cash and 3.
                    Grooming
                    > groomin grooming. I dont know ,I think monkeys would kick Dawn of
                    the
                    > Dead's ass in a popularity contest.
                    >

                    > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kerry" <bwo4life@v...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > yes, dance little monkey, dance. :)
                    > >
                    > > don't ask me what that means... just felt right at the moment.
                    > >
                    > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
                    > > wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > OH BOY! I LOVE SEEING THEM SET OVER THERE BY THEMSELVES
                    BEGGING
                    > > FOR COIN.
                    > > >
                    > > > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote:          So nice to know the
                    > > promoters of the Comicon come here to read this.
                    > > >   How did they know we wanted 2 more Dawn of the Dead people?
                    > > >   Oh well, looks like I'll be saving some money this year.

                    > > >                                                         Comic
                    > > book                                          Comic book
                    > > store                                          Comic book

                    artist
                    > >            Comic book
                    cover
                    > > Comic book for sale                                          Dc
                    > > comic

                    book