Re: Charity Auction page

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 14, 2010
      Try hitting refresh on the page Roger. I have problems with new things on the site appearing when they are first put up sometimes and that seems to do it.

      P.A.T.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, R Howard <thezeppo1138@...> wrote:

      > Yeah, that's the page I've been going to, but for some reason I don't see a Billy Tucci Batman piece, or a Ladies of Aspen piece.

    • R Howard
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 14, 2010
        Thanks, Pat, that did in fact do the trick.

        While we are on the subject, if it's possible, next year I would make the pics on the Auction page hotlinks that link to larger, Hi-res pics of the art.  the small [ics just don't do these pieces justice in my opinion.

        --R

        Try hitting refresh on the page Roger. I have problems with new things on the site appearing when they are first put up sometimes and that seems to do it.

        P.A.T.

        --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, R Howard <thezeppo1138@ ...> wrote:

        > Yeah, that's the page I've been going to, but for some reason I don't see a Billy Tucci Batman piece, or a Ladies of Aspen piece.

      • Donnie
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 14, 2010
          That's how they get you to go and see the stuff at the auction...LOL. They suck you in with the small pics.

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 15, 2010
            I think Renee is planning a complete rehaul of the web site for next year so I'll make sure that is on the list of things we want to change.