Charity Auction page

  • R Howard
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 14, 2010
      Anyone else not seeing the program book front or back cover art on the website, or am I not understanding where to find it?

    • Koa
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 14, 2010
        I believe the covers are on the actual Pittsburgh Pcomicon website on the auction gallery page. Just go to the charity auction page in the Events section.

        http://www.pittsburghcomicon.com/charityauction.html

        Hope that helps. Also if you guys like the T-shirt artwork for this year. I think Glen and Bob will both have different prints of it available at thier booths to pick up. And ill have video clips of some of the digital coloring process (I think ).

        Koa
      • R Howard
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 14, 2010
          Yeah, that's the page I've been going to, but for some reason I don't see a Billy Tucci Batman piece, or a Ladies of Aspen piece.

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 14, 2010
            Try hitting refresh on the page Roger. I have problems with new things on the site appearing when they are first put up sometimes and that seems to do it.

            P.A.T.

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, R Howard <thezeppo1138@...> wrote:

            > Yeah, that's the page I've been going to, but for some reason I don't see a Billy Tucci Batman piece, or a Ladies of Aspen piece.

          • R Howard
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 14, 2010
              Thanks, Pat, that did in fact do the trick.

              While we are on the subject, if it's possible, next year I would make the pics on the Auction page hotlinks that link to larger, Hi-res pics of the art.  the small [ics just don't do these pieces justice in my opinion.

              --R

              Try hitting refresh on the page Roger. I have problems with new things on the site appearing when they are first put up sometimes and that seems to do it.

              P.A.T.

              --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, R Howard <thezeppo1138@ ...> wrote:

              > Yeah, that's the page I've been going to, but for some reason I don't see a Billy Tucci Batman piece, or a Ladies of Aspen piece.

            • Donnie
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 14, 2010
                That's how they get you to go and see the stuff at the auction...LOL. They suck you in with the small pics.

                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 15, 2010
                  I think Renee is planning a complete rehaul of the web site for next year so I'll make sure that is on the list of things we want to change.