A TOTALLY shameless plug!

  • monstershoppe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2010
      With comicon just two weeks away, I've got everything already! I have lots of new works that will debut that weekend.plus some extra stuff..like I've put together several sets of my art for under $20.00 and I'm bringing several original paintings for under $30.00! plus a few other things like...well I don't want to give too much away, I guess you'll just have to stop at my table on Friday...
      Malcolm Gittins