Update on Gene Colan

  • forgiona
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 12:01 PM
      From:
      http://thecliffordmethod.blogspot.com/2010/04/gene-colan-injured-art-missing.html

      "Gene Colan's children have asked me to reach out to the comics community on behalf of their father.

      Gene was injured last week and is now being cared for by his son and daughter. In addition, it appears that some of Gene's artwork has disappeared, including pages from Nathanial Dusk and a Star Wars-related piece. The police are involved in the matter.

      If Gene Colan art is currently circulating in the marketplace, it is possible that these pieces were stolen. Please email me if you see artwork that is the least bit questionable.

      I spoke with Gene early this evening and he is in good spirits, as always. Unfortunately, he is also in pain and unable to use his right arm and hand at this time due to a serious shoulder injury. Well-wishers should feel free to use the comments section of this blog; I will make certain that Gene sees your notes.

      I will continue to update the community with regards to Gene's progress."