Where am I?

  • Andrew Harmon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2010
      I'll be at Table S018, practically back to back with Terry Huddleston selling my colors over some pretty fine artists like Jaime Fay, Tod Allen Smith and Dan Schoening. I'll be debuting a new Spidey and Venom print I'm really excited about, again by artist extrodinaire. I also hope to have a Bizarro piece colored up by artist Jerry Gaylord of ID Comics. Stop by, say hi and take a look :)