Pat Carlucci - We'll Miss You

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27 12:03 PM
      Not that I am trying to add to the parade of bad news on the site today, but long-time guest of the show Pat Carlucci died on Wednesday. Pat had been fighting non hodgkins lymphoma for the last several years. (a fact that we only became aware of about 2 months ago) Pat was always a great guy and a ton of fun to have at the show. We'll miss him greatly. Our prayers are with his family and friends.

      Patrick