Auction donation

  • Donnie
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 24, 2010
      will be donating a piece of art that I received a few years ago from David Mack. It is a piece he did for the CBLDF quick draw. It is don in India ink of Death.

      check it out here:

      http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=556925&GSub=87358

      So head to the auction on Sat. and bid.
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 24, 2010
        Hey Donnie, Renee had e-mailed your donation to me earlier today, and I just wanted to say "Thank You." It is such a generous donation and I know one staff member who is probably already licking his chops to bid on this one (You know who you are!!)

        Thanks Again Donnie.

        P.A.T.

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 24, 2010
          Probably the same one who tried to jump me for it after I won. LOL

          > Hey Donnie, Renee had e-mailed your donation to me earlier today, and I just wanted to say "Thank You." It is such a generous donation and I know one staff member who is probably already licking his chops to bid on this one (You know who you are!!)
          >
          > Thanks Again Donnie.
          >
          > P.A.T.
          >
          > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Donnie" <wildstorm3@> wrote:
          > >
          > > will be donating a piece of art that I received a few years ago from David Mack. It is a piece he did for the CBLDF quick draw. It is don in India ink of Death.
          > >
          > > check it out here:
          > >
          > > http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=556925&GSub=87358
          > >
          > > So head to the auction on Sat. and bid.

        • R Howard
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 12 7:03 AM
            See, now I have to find a proxy bidder lest I get a reputation for jumping people for their art.  ;)

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 12 1:54 PM
              Act now!!! For a limited time only (because I only have one) will also include the print that Mack gave me after he saw that I won. It is signed by Mack and features Kabuki. So whoever wins the Death pic will also get this.

              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 14 6:35 AM
                Anyone else not seeing the program book front or back cover art on the website, or am I not understanding where to find it?

              • Koa
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 14 7:15 AM
                  I believe the covers are on the actual Pittsburgh Pcomicon website on the auction gallery page. Just go to the charity auction page in the Events section.

                  http://www.pittsburghcomicon.com/charityauction.html

                  Hope that helps. Also if you guys like the T-shirt artwork for this year. I think Glen and Bob will both have different prints of it available at thier booths to pick up. And ill have video clips of some of the digital coloring process (I think ).

                  Koa
                • R Howard
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 14 10:28 AM
                    Yeah, that's the page I've been going to, but for some reason I don't see a Billy Tucci Batman piece, or a Ladies of Aspen piece.

                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 14 1:14 PM
                      Try hitting refresh on the page Roger. I have problems with new things on the site appearing when they are first put up sometimes and that seems to do it.

                      P.A.T.

                      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, R Howard <thezeppo1138@...> wrote:

                      > Yeah, that's the page I've been going to, but for some reason I don't see a Billy Tucci Batman piece, or a Ladies of Aspen piece.

                    • R Howard
                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 14 2:13 PM
                        Thanks, Pat, that did in fact do the trick.

                        While we are on the subject, if it's possible, next year I would make the pics on the Auction page hotlinks that link to larger, Hi-res pics of the art.  the small [ics just don't do these pieces justice in my opinion.

                        --R

                        Try hitting refresh on the page Roger. I have problems with new things on the site appearing when they are first put up sometimes and that seems to do it.

                        P.A.T.

                        --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, R Howard <thezeppo1138@ ...> wrote:

                        > Yeah, that's the page I've been going to, but for some reason I don't see a Billy Tucci Batman piece, or a Ladies of Aspen piece.

                      • Donnie
                        Message 11 of 12 , Apr 14 3:48 PM
                          That's how they get you to go and see the stuff at the auction...LOL. They suck you in with the small pics.

                          Message 12 of 12 , Apr 15 5:34 AM
                            I think Renee is planning a complete rehaul of the web site for next year so I'll make sure that is on the list of things we want to change.