Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Need suggetstions...

  • Jamie Fickes
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 23, 2010
      Just so I know, because I am not familiar with a character (which is weird) where is tour guide from?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 22, 2010, at 5:05 PM, Will Crites <megacitytours@...> wrote:

      This will probably be my last time for any convention. So I'm hoping to leave with some sketches and a small stash of goodies. Of course I'll have my daughter in tow, finally talked her in to doing the costume contest.  I'd like to see us win, so I have a bribe in mind for the Judges

      Female Elventaur - Jim Balent
      Holly G - Anything she wants
      Sinically Twisted - Anything she wants
      Tour Guide or Myself in costume - Mikey Wood
      Tour Guide or Myself in Costume - Tod Allen Smith
      Tour Guide -  Any artist who will draw them for $15 or $20.

      Will

      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 23, 2010
        I had her commissioned for my website Mega City Tours.

        Will

        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 23, 2010
          And if you bothered to read my response I said with quotes " the last time I saw her she only did what she wanted no requests " I haven't seen her in awhile so I'm glad she changed that...And I stand corrected..Thank you very much

          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 27, 2010
            I found a few more characters:

            Green Archer
            Dick Tracy