Re: Need suggetstions...

  • SINicallyTwisted
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 22, 2010
      I'm sorry but I was with Jim and Holly the last time they were at Pittsburgh Comic Con for the entire weekend, and Holly did in fact do requests for people.

      ~SINicallyTwisted
      http://pics.livejournal.com/sinicallytwsted/gallery/0006kw6a

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, D Griff <bear100_1999@...> wrote:

      > Still good luck she usually does pixies and witches and stuff like that,,in other words the last time I saw her she only did what she wanted no requests
    • Jamie Fickes
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 23, 2010
        Just so I know, because I am not familiar with a character (which is weird) where is tour guide from?

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Mar 22, 2010, at 5:05 PM, Will Crites <megacitytours@...> wrote:

        This will probably be my last time for any convention. So I'm hoping to leave with some sketches and a small stash of goodies. Of course I'll have my daughter in tow, finally talked her in to doing the costume contest.  I'd like to see us win, so I have a bribe in mind for the Judges

        Female Elventaur - Jim Balent
        Holly G - Anything she wants
        Sinically Twisted - Anything she wants
        Tour Guide or Myself in costume - Mikey Wood
        Tour Guide or Myself in Costume - Tod Allen Smith
        Tour Guide -  Any artist who will draw them for $15 or $20.

        Will

        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 23, 2010
          I had her commissioned for my website Mega City Tours.

          Will

          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 23, 2010
            And if you bothered to read my response I said with quotes " the last time I saw her she only did what she wanted no requests " I haven't seen her in awhile so I'm glad she changed that...And I stand corrected..Thank you very much

            I'm sorry but I was with Jim and Holly the last time they were at Pittsburgh Comic Con for the entire weekend, and Holly did in fact do requests for people.

            ~SINicallyTwisted
            http://pics. livejournal. com/sinicallytws ted/gallery/ 0006kw6a

            --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, D Griff <bear100_1999@ ...> wrote:

            > Still good luck she usually does pixies and witches and stuff like that,,in other words the last time I saw her she only did what she wanted no requests

          • Donnie
            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 27, 2010
              I found a few more characters:

              Green Archer