Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Need suggetstions...

  • Will Crites
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 22, 2010
      Alright you're on my list too Jamie. I went ahead and forwarded my request to you.

      Will

      Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 5:38 PM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: Need suggetstions...

      Hey man,
      I'll draw anything from your list for $15, you don't even have to pay me until you pick it up at the con.
      I'll draw anything for anyone for $15, preorders welcome.

      the webcomic where a stuffed bear destroys pop culture
      http://www.mumblepu ss.com/

    • SINicallyTwisted
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 22, 2010
        I'm sorry but I was with Jim and Holly the last time they were at Pittsburgh Comic Con for the entire weekend, and Holly did in fact do requests for people.

        ~SINicallyTwisted
        http://pics.livejournal.com/sinicallytwsted/gallery/0006kw6a

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, D Griff <bear100_1999@...> wrote:

        > Still good luck she usually does pixies and witches and stuff like that,,in other words the last time I saw her she only did what she wanted no requests
      • Jamie Fickes
        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 23, 2010
          Just so I know, because I am not familiar with a character (which is weird) where is tour guide from?

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Mar 22, 2010, at 5:05 PM, Will Crites <megacitytours@...> wrote:

          This will probably be my last time for any convention. So I'm hoping to leave with some sketches and a small stash of goodies. Of course I'll have my daughter in tow, finally talked her in to doing the costume contest.  I'd like to see us win, so I have a bribe in mind for the Judges

          Female Elventaur - Jim Balent
          Holly G - Anything she wants
          Sinically Twisted - Anything she wants
          Tour Guide or Myself in costume - Mikey Wood
          Tour Guide or Myself in Costume - Tod Allen Smith
          Tour Guide -  Any artist who will draw them for $15 or $20.

          Will

          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 23, 2010
            I had her commissioned for my website Mega City Tours.

            Will

            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 23, 2010
              And if you bothered to read my response I said with quotes " the last time I saw her she only did what she wanted no requests " I haven't seen her in awhile so I'm glad she changed that...And I stand corrected..Thank you very much

              I'm sorry but I was with Jim and Holly the last time they were at Pittsburgh Comic Con for the entire weekend, and Holly did in fact do requests for people.

              ~SINicallyTwisted
              http://pics. livejournal. com/sinicallytws ted/gallery/ 0006kw6a

              --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, D Griff <bear100_1999@ ...> wrote:

              > Still good luck she usually does pixies and witches and stuff like that,,in other words the last time I saw her she only did what she wanted no requests

            • Donnie
              Message 6 of 20 , Mar 27, 2010
                I found a few more characters:

                Green Archer