Re: Need suggetstions...

  • batdesigner
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 22, 2010
      Hey man,
      I'll draw anything from your list for $15, you don't even have to pay me until you pick it up at the con.
      I'll draw anything for anyone for $15, preorders welcome.

      the webcomic where a stuffed bear destroys pop culture
      http://www.mumblepuss.com/
    • Andrew Harmon
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 22, 2010
        Don't forget the artists in Artist Alley ;)

        On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 5:05 PM, Will Crites <megacitytours@...> wrote:

        This will probably be my last time for any convention. So I'm hoping to leave with some sketches and a small stash of goodies. Of course I'll have my daughter in tow, finally talked her in to doing the costume contest.  I'd like to see us win, so I have a bribe in mind for the Judges

        Female Elventaur - Jim Balent
        Holly G - Anything she wants
        Sinically Twisted - Anything she wants
        Tour Guide or Myself in costume - Mikey Wood
        Tour Guide or Myself in Costume - Tod Allen Smith
        Tour Guide -  Any artist who will draw them for $15 or $20.

        Will

        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 22, 2010
          where can we see more of your work?

          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 22, 2010
            Alright you're on my list too Jamie. I went ahead and forwarded my request to you.

            Will

            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 22, 2010
              I'm sorry but I was with Jim and Holly the last time they were at Pittsburgh Comic Con for the entire weekend, and Holly did in fact do requests for people.

              ~SINicallyTwisted
              http://pics.livejournal.com/sinicallytwsted/gallery/0006kw6a

              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, D Griff <bear100_1999@...> wrote:

              > Still good luck she usually does pixies and witches and stuff like that,,in other words the last time I saw her she only did what she wanted no requests
            • Jamie Fickes

                Message 7 of 20 , Mar 23, 2010
                  I had her commissioned for my website Mega City Tours.

                  Will

                  Message 8 of 20 , Mar 23, 2010
                    And if you bothered to read my response I said with quotes " the last time I saw her she only did what she wanted no requests " I haven't seen her in awhile so I'm glad she changed that...And I stand corrected..Thank you very much

                    I'm sorry but I was with Jim and Holly the last time they were at Pittsburgh Comic Con for the entire weekend, and Holly did in fact do requests for people.

                    ~SINicallyTwisted
                    http://pics. livejournal. com/sinicallytws ted/gallery/ 0006kw6a

                    --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, D Griff <bear100_1999@ ...> wrote:

                    > Still good luck she usually does pixies and witches and stuff like that,,in other words the last time I saw her she only did what she wanted no requests

                  • Donnie
                    Message 9 of 20 , Mar 27, 2010
                      I found a few more characters:

                      Green Archer