Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Need suggetstions...

  • D Griff
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 20, 2010
      Rare..Thanks

      --- On Sat, 3/20/10, Donnie <wildstorm3@...> wrote:

      From: Donnie <wildstorm3@...>
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: Need suggetstions...
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 8:08 PM

      See, now thats what I'm talking about.

      --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, Michael Wood <spacemonkeycomics@ ...> wrote:

      > There are a LOT of great artist sitting near me. Rey Arzeno and Jamie Fay (who did the Marvel Girl painting on the back of the program last year) among others. We can get you hooked up, man.
      >
      > To: pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com
      > From: wildstorm3@. ..
      > Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 23:01:22 +0000
      > Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: Need suggetstions. ..

      > Its a big show, there are always others that will do it.
      >

      > --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, D Griff <bear100_1999@ > wrote:
      >

      > > Not discouraging you dude... you can try..just giving you a warning just in case you need a back up
      >

      > > --- On Sat, 3/20/10, Donnie <wildstorm3@ > wrote:
      >

      > > From: Donnie <wildstorm3@ >
      >
      > > Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: Need suggetstions. ..
      >
      > > To: pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com
      >
      > > Date: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 4:29 PM

      > > Then I guess I will have to find someone else for that character. Wonder if Benitez will be a be to...
      >

      > > --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, D Griff <bear100_1999@ ...> wrote:
      >

      > > > Still good luck she usually does pixies and witches and stuff like that,,in other words the last time I saw her she only did what she wanted no requests
      >

      > > > --- On Sat, 3/20/10, Donnie <wildstorm3@ ...> wrote:
      >

      > > > From: Donnie <wildstorm3@ ...>
      >

      > > > Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: Need suggetstions. ..
      >

      > > > To: pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com
      >

      > > > Date: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 3:10 PM

      > > > ÂÂ

      > > > See this is the whole point of my piece. It's the artists interpretation of the character. If they want to do a modern Superman and not one from the 40's, its good. If Holly wants to do a charactature of the character, thats her interpretation.

      > http://www.windowsl ive.com/campaign /thenewbusy? ocid=PID27925: :T:WLMTAGL: ON:WL:en- US:WM_HMP: 032010_1

    • Will Crites
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 22, 2010
        This will probably be my last time for any convention. So I'm hoping to leave with some sketches and a small stash of goodies. Of course I'll have my daughter in tow, finally talked her in to doing the costume contest.  I'd like to see us win, so I have a bribe in mind for the Judges

        Female Elventaur - Jim Balent
        Holly G - Anything she wants
        Sinically Twisted - Anything she wants
        Tour Guide or Myself in costume - Mikey Wood
        Tour Guide or Myself in Costume - Tod Allen Smith
        Tour Guide -  Any artist who will draw them for $15 or $20.

        Will

        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 22, 2010
          Hey man,
          I'll draw anything from your list for $15, you don't even have to pay me until you pick it up at the con.
          I'll draw anything for anyone for $15, preorders welcome.

          the webcomic where a stuffed bear destroys pop culture
          http://www.mumblepuss.com/
        • Andrew Harmon

              Message 6 of 20 , Mar 22, 2010
                Alright you're on my list too Jamie. I went ahead and forwarded my request to you.

                Will

                Message 7 of 20 , Mar 22, 2010
                  I'm sorry but I was with Jim and Holly the last time they were at Pittsburgh Comic Con for the entire weekend, and Holly did in fact do requests for people.

                  ~SINicallyTwisted
                  http://pics.livejournal.com/sinicallytwsted/gallery/0006kw6a

                  --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, D Griff <bear100_1999@...> wrote:

                  > Still good luck she usually does pixies and witches and stuff like that,,in other words the last time I saw her she only did what she wanted no requests
                • Jamie Fickes

                    Message 9 of 20 , Mar 23, 2010
                      I had her commissioned for my website Mega City Tours.

                      Will

                      Message 10 of 20 , Mar 23, 2010
                        And if you bothered to read my response I said with quotes " the last time I saw her she only did what she wanted no requests " I haven't seen her in awhile so I'm glad she changed that...And I stand corrected..Thank you very much

                        I'm sorry but I was with Jim and Holly the last time they were at Pittsburgh Comic Con for the entire weekend, and Holly did in fact do requests for people.

                        ~SINicallyTwisted
                        http://pics. livejournal. com/sinicallytws ted/gallery/ 0006kw6a

                        --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, D Griff <bear100_1999@ ...> wrote:

                        > Still good luck she usually does pixies and witches and stuff like that,,in other words the last time I saw her she only did what she wanted no requests

                      • Donnie
                        Message 11 of 20 , Mar 27, 2010
                          I found a few more characters:

                          Green Archer