Re: Need suggetstions...

  • Donnie
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 20, 2010
      See this is the whole point of my piece. It's the artists interpretation of the character. If they want to do a modern Superman and not one from the 40's, its good. If Holly wants to do a charactature of the character, thats her interpretation.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, D Griff <bear100_1999@...> wrote:

      > Good luck getting Holly to do that..She usually only does caricatures...

    • D Griff
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 20, 2010
        Still good luck she usually does pixies and witches and stuff like that,,in other words the last time I saw her she only did what she wanted no requests

        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 20, 2010
          Then I guess I will have to find someone else for that character. Wonder if Benitez will be a be to...

          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 20, 2010
            Not discouraging you dude... you can try..just giving you a warning just in case you need a back up

            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 20, 2010
              Its a big show, there are always others that will do it.

              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, D Griff <bear100_1999@...> wrote:

              > Not discouraging you dude... you can try..just giving you a warning just in case you need a back up

            • Michael Wood
              Message 6 of 20 , Mar 20, 2010
                There are a LOT of great artist sitting near me. Rey Arzeno and Jamie Fay (who did the Marvel Girl painting on the back of the program last year) among others. We can get you hooked up, man.

                To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                From: wildstorm3@...
                Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 23:01:22 +0000

                Its a big show, there are always others that will do it.

                --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, D Griff <bear100_1999@ ...> wrote:

                > Not discouraging you dude... you can try..just giving you a warning just in case you need a back up

                Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn More.
              • Donnie
                Message 7 of 20 , Mar 20, 2010
                  See, now thats what I'm talking about.

                  --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Michael Wood <spacemonkeycomics@...> wrote:

                  > There are a LOT of great artist sitting near me. Rey Arzeno and Jamie Fay (who did the Marvel Girl painting on the back of the program last year) among others. We can get you hooked up, man.
                  >
                  > To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                  > From: wildstorm3@...
                  > Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 23:01:22 +0000
                  > Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: Need suggetstions...

                  > Its a big show, there are always others that will do it.
                  >

                  > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, D Griff <bear100_1999@> wrote:
                  >

                  > > Not discouraging you dude... you can try..just giving you a warning just in case you need a back up
                  >

                  > > --- On Sat, 3/20/10, Donnie <wildstorm3@> wrote:
                  >

                  > > From: Donnie <wildstorm3@>
                  >
                  > > Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: Need suggetstions...
                  >
                  > > To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                  >
                  > > Date: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 4:29 PM

                  > > Then I guess I will have to find someone else for that character. Wonder if Benitez will be a be to...
                  >

                  > > --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, D Griff <bear100_1999@ ...> wrote:
                  >

                  > > > Still good luck she usually does pixies and witches and stuff like that,,in other words the last time I saw her she only did what she wanted no requests
                  >

                  > > > --- On Sat, 3/20/10, Donnie <wildstorm3@ ...> wrote:
                  >

                  > > > From: Donnie <wildstorm3@ ...>
                  >

                  > > > Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: Need suggetstions. ..
                  >

                  > > > To: pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com
                  >

                  > > > Date: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 3:10 PM

                  > > > ÂÂ

                  > > > See this is the whole point of my piece. It's the artists interpretation of the character. If they want to do a modern Superman and not one from the 40's, its good. If Holly wants to do a charactature of the character, thats her interpretation.

                  > http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID27925::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:032010_1

                • D Griff
                  Message 8 of 20 , Mar 20, 2010
                    Rare..Thanks

                    > There are a LOT of great artist sitting near me. Rey Arzeno and Jamie Fay (who did the Marvel Girl painting on the back of the program last year) among others. We can get you hooked up, man.
                    >
                    > To: pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com
                    > From: wildstorm3@. ..
                    > Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 23:01:22 +0000
                    > Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: Need suggetstions. ..

                    > Its a big show, there are always others that will do it.
                    >

                    > --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, D Griff <bear100_1999@ > wrote:
                    >

                    > > Not discouraging you dude... you can try..just giving you a warning just in case you need a back up
                    >

                    > > --- On Sat, 3/20/10, Donnie <wildstorm3@ > wrote:
                    >

                    > > From: Donnie <wildstorm3@ >
                    >
                    > > Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: Need suggetstions. ..
                    >
                    > > To: pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com
                    >
                    > > Date: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 4:29 PM

                    > > Then I guess I will have to find someone else for that character. Wonder if Benitez will be a be to...
                    >

                    > > --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, D Griff <bear100_1999@ ...> wrote:
                    >

                    > > > Still good luck she usually does pixies and witches and stuff like that,,in other words the last time I saw her she only did what she wanted no requests
                    >

                    > > > --- On Sat, 3/20/10, Donnie <wildstorm3@ ...> wrote:
                    >

                    > > > From: Donnie <wildstorm3@ ...>
                    >

                    > > > Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: Need suggetstions. ..
                    >

                    > > > To: pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com
                    >

                    > > > Date: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 3:10 PM

                    > > > ÂÂ

                    > > > See this is the whole point of my piece. It's the artists interpretation of the character. If they want to do a modern Superman and not one from the 40's, its good. If Holly wants to do a charactature of the character, thats her interpretation.

                    > http://www.windowsl ive.com/campaign /thenewbusy? ocid=PID27925: :T:WLMTAGL: ON:WL:en- US:WM_HMP: 032010_1

                  • Will Crites
                    Message 9 of 20 , Mar 22, 2010
                      This will probably be my last time for any convention. So I'm hoping to leave with some sketches and a small stash of goodies. Of course I'll have my daughter in tow, finally talked her in to doing the costume contest.  I'd like to see us win, so I have a bribe in mind for the Judges

                      Female Elventaur - Jim Balent
                      Holly G - Anything she wants
                      Sinically Twisted - Anything she wants
                      Tour Guide or Myself in costume - Mikey Wood
                      Tour Guide or Myself in Costume - Tod Allen Smith
                      Tour Guide -  Any artist who will draw them for $15 or $20.

                      Will

                      Message 10 of 20 , Mar 22, 2010
                        Hey man,
                        I'll draw anything from your list for $15, you don't even have to pay me until you pick it up at the con.
                        I'll draw anything for anyone for $15, preorders welcome.

                        the webcomic where a stuffed bear destroys pop culture
                        http://www.mumblepuss.com/
                      • Andrew Harmon

                          Message 12 of 20 , Mar 22, 2010
                            where can we see more of your work?

                            Message 13 of 20 , Mar 22, 2010
                              Alright you're on my list too Jamie. I went ahead and forwarded my request to you.

                              Will

                              Message 14 of 20 , Mar 22, 2010
                                I'm sorry but I was with Jim and Holly the last time they were at Pittsburgh Comic Con for the entire weekend, and Holly did in fact do requests for people.

                                ~SINicallyTwisted
                                http://pics.livejournal.com/sinicallytwsted/gallery/0006kw6a

                                --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, D Griff <bear100_1999@...> wrote:

                                > Still good luck she usually does pixies and witches and stuff like that,,in other words the last time I saw her she only did what she wanted no requests
                              • Jamie Fickes

                                  Message 16 of 20 , Mar 23, 2010
                                    I had her commissioned for my website Mega City Tours.

                                    Will

                                    Message 17 of 20 , Mar 23, 2010
                                      And if you bothered to read my response I said with quotes " the last time I saw her she only did what she wanted no requests " I haven't seen her in awhile so I'm glad she changed that...And I stand corrected..Thank you very much

                                      Message 18 of 20 , Mar 27, 2010
                                        I found a few more characters:

                                        Green Archer
                                        Dick Tracy