Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Muppets as the X-men?

Expand Messages
  • James Rowe
    I ve had alot of good suggestions. Let s not limit it how about any muppets   Join the dark side ... We have cookies Darth Stewie James
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 18, 2010
    • 0 Attachment
      I've had alot of good suggestions. Let's not limit it how about any muppets
       
      "Join the dark side ... We have cookies"
      Darth Stewie


      James



      From: "bsimon9427@..." <bsimon9427@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, March 17, 2010 7:51:18 PM
      Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Muppets as the X-men?

       

      is this limited to "the muppets" or any muppet?
       
      In a message dated 3/17/2010 7:41:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, andrew2773@gmail. com writes:
       

      I was going to suggest either Gonzo or Fozzy as Beast LOL




      On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 1:07 PM, Wayne <hobanagarak@ gmail.com> wrote:
       

      I'd put Miss Piggy as Emma Frost. And maybe Sam the Eagle (don't know if that's the right name) as Archangel.



      On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Donnie <wildstorm3@yahoo. com> wrote:
       

      Kermit as Cyclops and Miss Piggy as Jean Grey. Rizzo the Rat as Gambit. Statler and Waldorf (the critics who sit on the balcony)as Xavier and Magneto.


      --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "comiconguy" <patlqp@...> wrote:
      >
      > How could you have anybody other than ANIMAL as Wolverine???
      > and how about Gonzo and Nightcrawler (they kinda look alike to start with)
      >
      > --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, James Rowe <pestilence15052@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Greetings fellow Pittsburgh comiccon attendees, some of you may know me, some of you probably wish you could forget me.
      > > I'm asking for sugestions for a jam piece that I will at least be iniating at this years con. X-men #1 (The one with the interlocking covers) with the Muppets as th X-men characters. Right now I only have three ideas (of my own at least) Bunsen Honeydew as Xavier, Sweetiums as Colossus and Beaker as Gambit. I'm looking for suggestions from everyone. I did post this on my Facebook page and I did get some suggestions, but I need more.
      > > "Join the dark side ... We have cookies"
      > > Darth Stewie
      > >
      > >
      > > James
      > >
      >




    • jamiefickes@gmail.com
      You know what s really weird? I was working on a print that has the Muppets as X-men, it was more classic X-men though. Too Funny.
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 18, 2010
      • 0 Attachment
        You know what's really weird? I was working on a print that has the Muppets as X-men, it was more classic X-men though.
        Too Funny.

        On Mar 18, 2010 7:56am, James Rowe <pestilence15052@...> wrote:
        >
        >  
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        > I've had alot of good suggestions. Let's not limit it how about any muppets
        >  
        > "Join the dark side ... We have cookies"
        > Darth Stewie
        >
        >
        >
        >
        > James
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        > From: "bsimon9427@..." bsimon9427@...>
        > To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
        > Sent: Wed, March 17, 2010 7:51:18 PM
        > Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Muppets as the X-men?
        >
        >  
        >
        >
        >
        > is this limited to "the muppets" or any muppet?
        >
        >  
        >
        >
        > In a message dated 3/17/2010 7:41:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, andrew2773@gmail. com writes:
        >
        >  
        >
        >
        > I was going to suggest either Gonzo or Fozzy as Beast LOL
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        > On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 1:07 PM, Wayne hobanagarak@ gmail.com> wrote:
        >
        >
        >  
        >
        >
        >
        >
        > I'd put Miss Piggy as Emma Frost. And maybe Sam the Eagle (don't know if that's the right name) as Archangel.
        >
        >
        >
        > On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Donnie wildstorm3@yahoo. com> wrote:
        >
        >
        >  
        >
        >
        >
        >
        > Kermit as Cyclops and Miss Piggy as Jean Grey. Rizzo the Rat as Gambit. Statler and Waldorf (the critics who sit on the balcony)as Xavier and Magneto.
        >
        >
        > --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "comiconguy" wrote:
        > >
        > > How could you have anybody other than ANIMAL as Wolverine???
        > > and how about Gonzo and Nightcrawler (they kinda look alike to start with)
        > >
        > > --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, James Rowe wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Greetings fellow Pittsburgh comiccon attendees, some of you may know me, some of you probably wish you could forget me.
        > > > I'm asking for sugestions for a jam piece that I will at least be iniating at this years con. X-men #1 (The one with the
        > interlocking covers) with the Muppets as th X-men characters. Right now I only have three ideas (of my own at least) Bunsen Honeydew as Xavier, Sweetiums as Colossus and Beaker as Gambit. I'm looking for suggestions from everyone. I did post this on my Facebook page and I did get some suggestions, but I need more.
        > > > "Join the dark side ... We have cookies"
        > > > Darth Stewie
        > > >
        > > >
        > > > James
        > > >
        > >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.