Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Muppets as the X-men?

Expand Messages
  • catwomanmtb
    Miss Piggy as Storm or Psylocke. Fozzi bear as Gambit, Sam the Eagle as Colossus, Gonzo would be a funny Wolverine ( for the kermit as cyclops and Miss Piggy
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 17, 2010
    • 0 Attachment
      Miss Piggy as Storm or Psylocke. Fozzi bear as Gambit, Sam the Eagle as Colossus, Gonzo would be a funny Wolverine ( for the kermit as cyclops and Miss Piggy as Jean grey) but the truth is I can see him as a Nightcrawler, and to finish Dr. Bunsen Honeydew as Professor Charles Francis Xavier

      hope you liked my ideas

      Scooter as Cyclops, Janice as Emma Frost
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Wayne <hobanagarak@...> wrote:
      >
      > I'd put Miss Piggy as Emma Frost. And maybe Sam the Eagle (don't know if
      > that's the right name) as Archangel.
      >
      > On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Donnie <wildstorm3@...> wrote:
      >
      > >
      > >
      > > Kermit as Cyclops and Miss Piggy as Jean Grey. Rizzo the Rat as Gambit.
      > > Statler and Waldorf (the critics who sit on the balcony)as Xavier and
      > > Magneto.
      > >
      > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com <pittscomicon%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > > "comiconguy" <patlqp@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > How could you have anybody other than ANIMAL as Wolverine???
      > > > and how about Gonzo and Nightcrawler (they kinda look alike to start
      > > with)
      > > >
      > > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com <pittscomicon%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > > James Rowe <pestilence15052@> wrote:
      > > > >
      > > > > Greetings fellow Pittsburgh comiccon attendees, some of you may know
      > > me, some of you probably wish you could forget me.
      > > > > I'm asking for sugestions for a jam piece that I will at least be
      > > iniating at this years con. X-men #1 (The one with the interlocking covers)
      > > with the Muppets as th X-men characters. Right now I only have three ideas
      > > (of my own at least) Bunsen Honeydew as Xavier, Sweetiums as Colossus and
      > > Beaker as Gambit. I'm looking for suggestions from everyone. I did post this
      > > on my Facebook page and I did get some suggestions, but I need more.
      > > > > "Join the dark side ... We have cookies"
      > > > > Darth Stewie
      > > > >
      > > > >
      > > > > James
      > > > >
      > > >
      > >
      > >
      > >
      >
    • James Rowe
      I ve had alot of good suggestions. Let s not limit it how about any muppets   Join the dark side ... We have cookies Darth Stewie James
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 18, 2010
      • 0 Attachment
        I've had alot of good suggestions. Let's not limit it how about any muppets
         
        "Join the dark side ... We have cookies"
        Darth Stewie


        James



        From: "bsimon9427@..." <bsimon9427@...>
        To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
        Sent: Wed, March 17, 2010 7:51:18 PM
        Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Muppets as the X-men?

         

        is this limited to "the muppets" or any muppet?
         
        In a message dated 3/17/2010 7:41:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, andrew2773@gmail. com writes:
         

        I was going to suggest either Gonzo or Fozzy as Beast LOL




        On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 1:07 PM, Wayne <hobanagarak@ gmail.com> wrote:
         

        I'd put Miss Piggy as Emma Frost. And maybe Sam the Eagle (don't know if that's the right name) as Archangel.



        On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Donnie <wildstorm3@yahoo. com> wrote:
         

        Kermit as Cyclops and Miss Piggy as Jean Grey. Rizzo the Rat as Gambit. Statler and Waldorf (the critics who sit on the balcony)as Xavier and Magneto.


        --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "comiconguy" <patlqp@...> wrote:
        >
        > How could you have anybody other than ANIMAL as Wolverine???
        > and how about Gonzo and Nightcrawler (they kinda look alike to start with)
        >
        > --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, James Rowe <pestilence15052@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Greetings fellow Pittsburgh comiccon attendees, some of you may know me, some of you probably wish you could forget me.
        > > I'm asking for sugestions for a jam piece that I will at least be iniating at this years con. X-men #1 (The one with the interlocking covers) with the Muppets as th X-men characters. Right now I only have three ideas (of my own at least) Bunsen Honeydew as Xavier, Sweetiums as Colossus and Beaker as Gambit. I'm looking for suggestions from everyone. I did post this on my Facebook page and I did get some suggestions, but I need more.
        > > "Join the dark side ... We have cookies"
        > > Darth Stewie
        > >
        > >
        > > James
        > >
        >




      • jamiefickes@gmail.com
        You know what s really weird? I was working on a print that has the Muppets as X-men, it was more classic X-men though. Too Funny.
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 18, 2010
        • 0 Attachment
          You know what's really weird? I was working on a print that has the Muppets as X-men, it was more classic X-men though.
          Too Funny.

          On Mar 18, 2010 7:56am, James Rowe <pestilence15052@...> wrote:
          >
          >  
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          > I've had alot of good suggestions. Let's not limit it how about any muppets
          >  
          > "Join the dark side ... We have cookies"
          > Darth Stewie
          >
          >
          >
          >
          > James
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          > From: "bsimon9427@..." bsimon9427@...>
          > To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
          > Sent: Wed, March 17, 2010 7:51:18 PM
          > Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Muppets as the X-men?
          >
          >  
          >
          >
          >
          > is this limited to "the muppets" or any muppet?
          >
          >  
          >
          >
          > In a message dated 3/17/2010 7:41:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, andrew2773@gmail. com writes:
          >
          >  
          >
          >
          > I was going to suggest either Gonzo or Fozzy as Beast LOL
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          > On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 1:07 PM, Wayne hobanagarak@ gmail.com> wrote:
          >
          >
          >  
          >
          >
          >
          >
          > I'd put Miss Piggy as Emma Frost. And maybe Sam the Eagle (don't know if that's the right name) as Archangel.
          >
          >
          >
          > On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Donnie wildstorm3@yahoo. com> wrote:
          >
          >
          >  
          >
          >
          >
          >
          > Kermit as Cyclops and Miss Piggy as Jean Grey. Rizzo the Rat as Gambit. Statler and Waldorf (the critics who sit on the balcony)as Xavier and Magneto.
          >
          >
          > --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "comiconguy" wrote:
          > >
          > > How could you have anybody other than ANIMAL as Wolverine???
          > > and how about Gonzo and Nightcrawler (they kinda look alike to start with)
          > >
          > > --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, James Rowe wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Greetings fellow Pittsburgh comiccon attendees, some of you may know me, some of you probably wish you could forget me.
          > > > I'm asking for sugestions for a jam piece that I will at least be iniating at this years con. X-men #1 (The one with the
          > interlocking covers) with the Muppets as th X-men characters. Right now I only have three ideas (of my own at least) Bunsen Honeydew as Xavier, Sweetiums as Colossus and Beaker as Gambit. I'm looking for suggestions from everyone. I did post this on my Facebook page and I did get some suggestions, but I need more.
          > > > "Join the dark side ... We have cookies"
          > > > Darth Stewie
          > > >
          > > >
          > > > James
          > > >
          > >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
        Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.