Re: Muppets as the X-men?

  • catwomanmtb
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 17, 2010
      Miss Piggy as Storm or Psylocke. Fozzi bear as Gambit, Sam the Eagle as Colossus, Gonzo would be a funny Wolverine ( for the kermit as cyclops and Miss Piggy as Jean grey) but the truth is I can see him as a Nightcrawler, and to finish Dr. Bunsen Honeydew as Professor Charles Francis Xavier

      hope you liked my ideas

      Scooter as Cyclops, Janice as Emma Frost

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 17, 2010
        is this limited to "the muppets" or any muppet?

        In a message dated 3/17/2010 7:41:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, andrew2773@... writes:

        I was going to suggest either Gonzo or Fozzy as Beast LOL

        --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "comiconguy" <patlqp@...> wrote:

        > How could you have anybody other than ANIMAL as Wolverine???
        > and how about Gonzo and Nightcrawler (they kinda look alike to start with)
        >
        > --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, James Rowe <pestilence15052@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Greetings fellow Pittsburgh comiccon attendees, some of you may know me, some of you probably wish you could forget me.
        > > I'm asking for sugestions for a jam piece that I will at least be iniating at this years con. X-men #1 (The one with the interlocking covers) with the Muppets as th X-men characters. Right now I only have three ideas (of my own at least) Bunsen Honeydew as Xavier, Sweetiums as Colossus and Beaker as Gambit. I'm looking for suggestions from everyone. I did post this on my Facebook page and I did get some suggestions, but I need more.
        > > "Join the dark side ... We have cookies"
        > > Darth Stewie
        > >

        > > James

      • James Rowe
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 18, 2010
          I've had alot of good suggestions. Let's not limit it how about any muppets

        • jamiefickes@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 18, 2010
            You know what's really weird? I was working on a print that has the Muppets as X-men, it was more classic X-men though.
            Too Funny.