Re: Muppets as the X-men?

  • catwomanmtb
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 17, 2010
      Miss Piggy as Storm or Psylocke. Fozzi bear as Gambit, Sam the Eagle as Colossus, Gonzo would be a funny Wolverine ( for the kermit as cyclops and Miss Piggy as Jean grey) but the truth is I can see him as a Nightcrawler, and to finish Dr. Bunsen Honeydew as Professor Charles Francis Xavier

      hope you liked my ideas

      Scooter as Cyclops, Janice as Emma Frost
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Wayne <hobanagarak@...> wrote:

      > I'd put Miss Piggy as Emma Frost. And maybe Sam the Eagle (don't know if
      > that's the right name) as Archangel.
      >
      > On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Donnie <wildstorm3@...> wrote:
      >

      > > Kermit as Cyclops and Miss Piggy as Jean Grey. Rizzo the Rat as Gambit.
      > > Statler and Waldorf (the critics who sit on the balcony)as Xavier and
      > > Magneto.
      > >
      > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com <pittscomicon%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > > "comiconguy" <patlqp@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > How could you have anybody other than ANIMAL as Wolverine???
      > > > and how about Gonzo and Nightcrawler (they kinda look alike to start
      > > with)
      > > >
      > > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com <pittscomicon%40yahoogroups.com>,

      > > me, some of you probably wish you could forget me.
      > > iniating at this years con. X-men #1 (The one with the interlocking covers)
      > > with the Muppets as th X-men characters. Right now I only have three ideas
      > > (of my own at least) Bunsen Honeydew as Xavier, Sweetiums as Colossus and
      > > Beaker as Gambit. I'm looking for suggestions from everyone. I did post this
      > > on my Facebook page and I did get some suggestions, but I need more.

    • Andrew Harmon
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 17, 2010
        I was going to suggest either Gonzo or Fozzy as Beast LOL

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 17, 2010
          is this limited to "the muppets" or any muppet?

          --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "comiconguy" <patlqp@...> wrote:

          > How could you have anybody other than ANIMAL as Wolverine???
          > and how about Gonzo and Nightcrawler (they kinda look alike to start with)
          >
          > --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, James Rowe <pestilence15052@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Greetings fellow Pittsburgh comiccon attendees, some of you may know me, some of you probably wish you could forget me.
          > > I'm asking for sugestions for a jam piece that I will at least be iniating at this years con. X-men #1 (The one with the interlocking covers) with the Muppets as th X-men characters. Right now I only have three ideas (of my own at least) Bunsen Honeydew as Xavier, Sweetiums as Colossus and Beaker as Gambit. I'm looking for suggestions from everyone. I did post this on my Facebook page and I did get some suggestions, but I need more.
          > > "Join the dark side ... We have cookies"
          > > Darth Stewie
          > >

          > > James

        • James Rowe
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 18, 2010
            I've had alot of good suggestions. Let's not limit it how about any muppets

          • jamiefickes@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 18, 2010
              You know what's really weird? I was working on a print that has the Muppets as X-men, it was more classic X-men though.
              Too Funny.