Re: Muppets as the X-men?

  • Donnie
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 17, 2010
      Kermit as Cyclops and Miss Piggy as Jean Grey. Rizzo the Rat as Gambit. Statler and Waldorf (the critics who sit on the balcony)as Xavier and Magneto.

      > How could you have anybody other than ANIMAL as Wolverine???
      > and how about Gonzo and Nightcrawler (they kinda look alike to start with)
      >
      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, James Rowe <pestilence15052@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Greetings fellow Pittsburgh comiccon attendees, some of you may know me, some of you probably wish you could forget me.
      > > I'm asking for sugestions for a jam piece that I will at least be iniating at this years con. X-men #1 (The one with the interlocking covers) with the Muppets as th X-men characters. Right now I only have three ideas (of my own at least) Bunsen Honeydew as Xavier, Sweetiums as Colossus and Beaker as Gambit. I'm looking for suggestions from everyone. I did post this on my Facebook page and I did get some suggestions, but I need more.
      > > "Join the dark side ... We have cookies"
      > > Darth Stewie
      > >

      > > James

    • Wayne
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 17, 2010
        I'd put Miss Piggy as Emma Frost. And maybe Sam the Eagle (don't know if that's the right name) as Archangel.

        On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Donnie <wildstorm3@...> wrote:

        Kermit as Cyclops and Miss Piggy as Jean Grey. Rizzo the Rat as Gambit. Statler and Waldorf (the critics who sit on the balcony)as Xavier and Magneto.

        > How could you have anybody other than ANIMAL as Wolverine???
        > and how about Gonzo and Nightcrawler (they kinda look alike to start with)
        >
        > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, James Rowe <pestilence15052@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Greetings fellow Pittsburgh comiccon attendees, some of you may know me, some of you probably wish you could forget me.
        > > I'm asking for sugestions for a jam piece that I will at least be iniating at this years con. X-men #1 (The one with the interlocking covers) with the Muppets as th X-men characters. Right now I only have three ideas (of my own at least) Bunsen Honeydew as Xavier, Sweetiums as Colossus and Beaker as Gambit. I'm looking for suggestions from everyone. I did post this on my Facebook page and I did get some suggestions, but I need more.
        > > "Join the dark side ... We have cookies"
        > > Darth Stewie
        > >

        > > James

      • catwomanmtb
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 17, 2010
          Miss Piggy as Storm or Psylocke. Fozzi bear as Gambit, Sam the Eagle as Colossus, Gonzo would be a funny Wolverine ( for the kermit as cyclops and Miss Piggy as Jean grey) but the truth is I can see him as a Nightcrawler, and to finish Dr. Bunsen Honeydew as Professor Charles Francis Xavier

          hope you liked my ideas

          Scooter as Cyclops, Janice as Emma Frost
          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Wayne <hobanagarak@...> wrote:

          > I'd put Miss Piggy as Emma Frost. And maybe Sam the Eagle (don't know if
          > that's the right name) as Archangel.
          >
          > On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Donnie <wildstorm3@...> wrote:
          >

          > > Kermit as Cyclops and Miss Piggy as Jean Grey. Rizzo the Rat as Gambit.
          > > Statler and Waldorf (the critics who sit on the balcony)as Xavier and
          > > Magneto.
          > >
          > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com <pittscomicon%40yahoogroups.com>,
          > > "comiconguy" <patlqp@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > How could you have anybody other than ANIMAL as Wolverine???
          > > > and how about Gonzo and Nightcrawler (they kinda look alike to start
          > > with)
          > > >
          > > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com <pittscomicon%40yahoogroups.com>,

          > > me, some of you probably wish you could forget me.
          > > iniating at this years con. X-men #1 (The one with the interlocking covers)
          > > with the Muppets as th X-men characters. Right now I only have three ideas
          > > (of my own at least) Bunsen Honeydew as Xavier, Sweetiums as Colossus and
          > > Beaker as Gambit. I'm looking for suggestions from everyone. I did post this
          > > on my Facebook page and I did get some suggestions, but I need more.

        • Andrew Harmon
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 17, 2010
            I was going to suggest either Gonzo or Fozzy as Beast LOL

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 17, 2010
              is this limited to "the muppets" or any muppet?

              --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "comiconguy" <patlqp@...> wrote:

              > How could you have anybody other than ANIMAL as Wolverine???
              > and how about Gonzo and Nightcrawler (they kinda look alike to start with)
              >
              > --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, James Rowe <pestilence15052@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Greetings fellow Pittsburgh comiccon attendees, some of you may know me, some of you probably wish you could forget me.
              > > I'm asking for sugestions for a jam piece that I will at least be iniating at this years con. X-men #1 (The one with the interlocking covers) with the Muppets as th X-men characters. Right now I only have three ideas (of my own at least) Bunsen Honeydew as Xavier, Sweetiums as Colossus and Beaker as Gambit. I'm looking for suggestions from everyone. I did post this on my Facebook page and I did get some suggestions, but I need more.
              > > "Join the dark side ... We have cookies"
              > > Darth Stewie
              > >

              > > James

            • James Rowe
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 18, 2010
                I've had alot of good suggestions. Let's not limit it how about any muppets

              • jamiefickes@gmail.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 18, 2010
                  You know what's really weird? I was working on a print that has the Muppets as X-men, it was more classic X-men though.
                  Too Funny.