Re: Muppets as the X-men?

  • Donnie
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 17 9:40 AM
      Kermit as Cyclops and Miss Piggy as Jean Grey. Rizzo the Rat as Gambit. Statler and Waldorf (the critics who sit on the balcony)as Xavier and Magneto.

      > How could you have anybody other than ANIMAL as Wolverine???
      > and how about Gonzo and Nightcrawler (they kinda look alike to start with)
      >
      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, James Rowe <pestilence15052@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Greetings fellow Pittsburgh comiccon attendees, some of you may know me, some of you probably wish you could forget me.
      > > I'm asking for sugestions for a jam piece that I will at least be iniating at this years con. X-men #1 (The one with the interlocking covers) with the Muppets as th X-men characters. Right now I only have three ideas (of my own at least) Bunsen Honeydew as Xavier, Sweetiums as Colossus and Beaker as Gambit. I'm looking for suggestions from everyone. I did post this on my Facebook page and I did get some suggestions, but I need more.
      > > "Join the dark side ... We have cookies"
      > > Darth Stewie
      > >

      > > James

    • Wayne
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 17 10:07 AM
        I'd put Miss Piggy as Emma Frost. And maybe Sam the Eagle (don't know if that's the right name) as Archangel.

        On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Donnie <wildstorm3@...> wrote:

        Kermit as Cyclops and Miss Piggy as Jean Grey. Rizzo the Rat as Gambit. Statler and Waldorf (the critics who sit on the balcony)as Xavier and Magneto.

        > How could you have anybody other than ANIMAL as Wolverine???
        > and how about Gonzo and Nightcrawler (they kinda look alike to start with)
        >
        > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, James Rowe <pestilence15052@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Greetings fellow Pittsburgh comiccon attendees, some of you may know me, some of you probably wish you could forget me.
        > > I'm asking for sugestions for a jam piece that I will at least be iniating at this years con. X-men #1 (The one with the interlocking covers) with the Muppets as th X-men characters. Right now I only have three ideas (of my own at least) Bunsen Honeydew as Xavier, Sweetiums as Colossus and Beaker as Gambit. I'm looking for suggestions from everyone. I did post this on my Facebook page and I did get some suggestions, but I need more.
        > > "Join the dark side ... We have cookies"
        > > Darth Stewie
        > >

        > > James

      • catwomanmtb
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 17 4:38 PM
          Miss Piggy as Storm or Psylocke. Fozzi bear as Gambit, Sam the Eagle as Colossus, Gonzo would be a funny Wolverine ( for the kermit as cyclops and Miss Piggy as Jean grey) but the truth is I can see him as a Nightcrawler, and to finish Dr. Bunsen Honeydew as Professor Charles Francis Xavier

          hope you liked my ideas

          Scooter as Cyclops, Janice as Emma Frost
          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Wayne <hobanagarak@...> wrote:

          > I'd put Miss Piggy as Emma Frost. And maybe Sam the Eagle (don't know if
          > that's the right name) as Archangel.
          >
          > On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Donnie <wildstorm3@...> wrote:
          >

          > > Kermit as Cyclops and Miss Piggy as Jean Grey. Rizzo the Rat as Gambit.
          > > Statler and Waldorf (the critics who sit on the balcony)as Xavier and
          > > Magneto.
          > >
          > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com <pittscomicon%40yahoogroups.com>,
          > > "comiconguy" <patlqp@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > How could you have anybody other than ANIMAL as Wolverine???
          > > > and how about Gonzo and Nightcrawler (they kinda look alike to start
          > > with)
          > > >
          > > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com <pittscomicon%40yahoogroups.com>,

          > > me, some of you probably wish you could forget me.
          > > iniating at this years con. X-men #1 (The one with the interlocking covers)
          > > with the Muppets as th X-men characters. Right now I only have three ideas
          > > (of my own at least) Bunsen Honeydew as Xavier, Sweetiums as Colossus and
          > > Beaker as Gambit. I'm looking for suggestions from everyone. I did post this
          > > on my Facebook page and I did get some suggestions, but I need more.

        • Andrew Harmon
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 17 4:41 PM
            I was going to suggest either Gonzo or Fozzy as Beast LOL

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 17 4:51 PM
              is this limited to "the muppets" or any muppet?

              --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "comiconguy" <patlqp@...> wrote:

              > How could you have anybody other than ANIMAL as Wolverine???
              > and how about Gonzo and Nightcrawler (they kinda look alike to start with)
              >
              > --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, James Rowe <pestilence15052@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Greetings fellow Pittsburgh comiccon attendees, some of you may know me, some of you probably wish you could forget me.
              > > I'm asking for sugestions for a jam piece that I will at least be iniating at this years con. X-men #1 (The one with the interlocking covers) with the Muppets as th X-men characters. Right now I only have three ideas (of my own at least) Bunsen Honeydew as Xavier, Sweetiums as Colossus and Beaker as Gambit. I'm looking for suggestions from everyone. I did post this on my Facebook page and I did get some suggestions, but I need more.
              > > "Join the dark side ... We have cookies"
              > > Darth Stewie
              > >

              > > James

            • James Rowe
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 18 4:56 AM
                I've had alot of good suggestions. Let's not limit it how about any muppets

              • jamiefickes@gmail.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 18 5:22 AM
                  You know what's really weird? I was working on a print that has the Muppets as X-men, it was more classic X-men though.
                  Too Funny.