Re: Pittsburgh ComiCon Plan

  • Donnie
    Message 1 of 57 , Mar 16, 2010
      Well I guess your last email answered my question. I hope I can get a copy of the GFT comic.
      Has the mailer been sent? I haven't received mine yet. If so and I don't get one thats ok, I can check the website.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Donnie" <wildstorm3@...> wrote:

      > Will there be any Con exclusives like there was last show (Ultimate Spiderman #1)?
      >
      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "comiconguy" <patlqp@> wrote:
      > >
      > > You are not seeing things Donnie. We have pushed back the Friday, opening time to 1pm. This was due to numerous requests from our vendors/dealers. With a 10:00 opening time, all of the dealers have to be in and set up by Thursday Night, for most of them that adds an extra hotel night plus an extra day away from their store or job. With a 1:00 pm opening time, we have some set up time on Friday morning for those not wishing to stay that extra day. Granted it does take away 3 hours from our Friday time frame, (which was already our longest day) but it has already been a catalyst for some new vendors for 2010.
      > >
      > > Speaking of the events schedule, I'll have it up on the website this week. I have had to make some changes to the schedule from what will be appearing in our mailer (which should be mailing this week if it isn't already out), I need to move some stuff around. (It's kinda like putting together a puzzle with too many pieces.) But I'll have all the kinks out by the end of the weekend, so the revised schedule will be up early this week.
      > >
      > > If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.
      > >
      > > Patrick
      > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Donnie" <wildstorm3@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hey I have a question. I was looking at the EVENTS page and it had the Con starting at 1pm. Is this a typo? It used to start at 10am all three days.

    • Andrew Harmon
      Message 57 of 57 , Mar 17, 2010
        I received my table information along with an orange flier today so I don't know if that's the one or not :)

        Andrew

        On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 8:21 AM, comiconguy <patlqp@...> wrote:

        Actually Donnie,

        I don't know what the hold up is on the mailer. I've been finished with it for 2 weeks and I expected it to go out last week, but it still hasn't arrived. I'll know more after the staff meeting today.

        P.A.T.