Re: Hello to all the anime fans!!!!

  • catwomanmtb
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2010
      It's for people the enjoy anime......and it's called Tekkoshocon is located in downtown Pittsburgh, PA, at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center.
      I had a great time last year so i'm planning on going this year. There a link to the page on this site under LINKS: look up Tekkoshocon
      I'm not lying, I went there only and had a blast.