Hello to all the anime fans!!!!

  • catwomanmtb
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12 7:11 PM
      Is there anyone of you going to Tekkoshocon
      this year? I had such a good time last year I'm goin back again?

      hey if your goin give me a shout out please and thank you

      your friend
      Maya
    • inuyasha222@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 14 5:26 PM
        Hey maya what is that?is it like some anime thing?and whare is it at if it is?

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 15 7:17 PM
          It's for people the enjoy anime......and it's called Tekkoshocon is located in downtown Pittsburgh, PA, at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center.
          I had a great time last year so i'm planning on going this year. There a link to the page on this site under LINKS: look up Tekkoshocon
          I'm not lying, I went there only and had a blast.