hey

  • clarke wiggins
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
      I went to the STEELCITYCON this past Saturday and had a blast. Took a lot of pics and even got a photo op with John Schneider and Candace Michelle. Boy were they nice.  Even got a couple of more comics to add to my list.  I'd love to go to the PITTSBURGHCOMICON IN APRIL.  Don't know if i'lll make it but i'd like to.  And that Lillian Garcia was hot. Candace put a choke hold on me.

    • Joe Patrick
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
        I was there Saturday as well.  Schneider really seemed to be a genuine guy that enjoyed interacting with everyone there to see him and his line never seemed to end.  I usually go to watch how the celebrities interact with the folks there walking around.  Mathew Wood from Star Wars seemed to have a blast talking with kids that would come to see him, doing his General Grievous voice to their delight.  Having grown up on Lost In Space, I spent some time talking with Mark Goddard.  He seemed like a nice guy, but not as naturally engaging as Schneider or Wood.