Andrew Koenig RIP

  • Todd James
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2010
      Hey Everyone,

      Just wanted to let everyone know that Andrew Koenig, son of Walter Koenig (Star Trek, Babylon 5, etc.) was found dead yesterday. He had been missing for a week or two. I had the opportunity to meet Walter a few years ago in Gettysburg and he was a gracious gentleman. My heart goes out to him and his wife. One note, for those of you that have seen the web-film "Batman: Dead End", Andrew was the Joker in that production.
    • Shawn Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2010
        Walter is a really nice guy - it was heartbreaking to see him at the
        press conference announcing Andrew's death. I had no idea that was
        Andrew in Dead End! He was great - thanks for that tip!

        Kwip