Re: New poll for pittscomicon

  • Kerry
    Message 1 of 29 , Dec 30, 2005
      LOL Dugger,
      That's what I was going to post.
      There should have been that 3rd option.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
      wrote:

      > how about neither!
      >
      > pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      > pittscomicon group:
      >
      > who do you not want to see this year?
      >
      > o Dawn of the Dead people
      > o Johnny Valiant

      > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
      Groups
      > web site listed above.
      >
      > Thanks!

      > Comic
      book Comic book
      store Comic book
      artist
      Comic book cover
      Comic book for sale Dc
      comic
      book

      Service.

      Message 2 of 29 , Feb 28, 2006
        pittscomicon group:

        I attend the Comicon: (all that apply)

        o To buy stuff
        o To sell stuff
        o To meet/interact with the artists
        o To meet/interact with celebrity guests
        o To attend the charity auction
        o For the poker tournament
        o For the kicking parties (woo hoo)
        o To try and build my business/reputation
        o To ogle the ladies
        o To ogle the dudes

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 29 , May 8, 2006
          pittscomicon group:

          What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh Comicon

          o great
          o nice
          o ok
          o needs work
          o oh my god that's bad

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • Kirisawa Fuko
          Message 4 of 29 , May 9, 2006
            Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
            we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
            went/was run?

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            > pittscomicon group:
            >
            > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
            Comicon

            > o great
            > o nice
            > o ok
            > o needs work
            > o oh my god that's bad

            > web site listed above.
            >
            > Thanks!

          • MTB
            Message 5 of 29 , May 9, 2006

              > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
              > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
              > went/was run?
              >
              > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

              > > pittscomicon group:
              > >
              > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
              > Comicon
              > >
              > > o great
              > > o nice
              > > o ok
              > > o needs work
              > > o oh my god that's bad

              > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
              Groups
              > > web site listed above.
              > >
              > > Thanks!

              what u saw
            • MTB
              Message 6 of 29 , May 9, 2006

                > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                > went/was run?
                >
                > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

                > > pittscomicon group:
                > >
                > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                > Comicon
                > >
                > > o great
                > > o nice
                > > o ok
                > > o needs work
                > > o oh my god that's bad

                > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                Groups
                > > web site listed above.
                > >
                > > Thanks!

                what u saw
              • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 29 , Oct 13, 2008
                  pittscomicon group:

                  would you be intersted in have a group that meets once or twice a month to have geeky conversations about current movies, TV shows and the like?

                  o yes once a month
                  o yes twice a month
                  o no
                  o depends

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 29 , Jul 27, 2009
                    pittscomicon group:

                    Is the Con a good place to bring a date , if she isnt really into comics?
                    But shows interest....

                    o Hell Yeah!
                    o No Way!
                    o I'd rather just rent while Im in the Burgh

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                  • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 29 , Apr 27 2:36 PM
                      pittscomicon group:

                      Who thought Perez's work on this years (2012) t-shirt was...

                      o Not his best work
                      o Too cartoonish
                      o Ok but could have been better
                      o Great!!!
                      o Bad colors

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!
                    • Anthony
                      Message 10 of 29 , May 1, 2012
                        I am not crazy about the new Power Girl costume and hair do. Maybe it'll grow on me... If it was just Huntress, or even Huntress and Batman, I would have enjoyed it more.

                        The colored version:
                        http://tinyurl.com/7hfx4de