Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Pittsburgh ComiCon Plan

  • D Griff
    Message 1 of 57 , Feb 25, 2010
      Happy to see Jason Yungbluth is gonna be there too...He is another guy that is totally  awesome and funny

      Message 57 of 57 , Mar 17, 2010
        I received my table information along with an orange flier today so I don't know if that's the one or not :)

        Andrew

        On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 8:21 AM, comiconguy <patlqp@...> wrote:

        Actually Donnie,

        I don't know what the hold up is on the mailer. I've been finished with it for 2 weeks and I expected it to go out last week, but it still hasn't arrived. I'll know more after the staff meeting today.

        P.A.T.