Re: [pittscomicon] Re: So Where Are The Star Wars Guest?

  • Rick Olney
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 30, 2005
      Well, I KNOW what Stan's asking price is, as I
      considered booking him for my yearly event. Jae Lee
      can't be more than Stan's fee, but even if he's half
      of it ... that's a lot of change. Jae's not that hot
      anymore as an artist, is he?

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/.6dcNC/.VHMAA/Zx0JAA/aSIolB/TM

      > Sincerely,
      > --Rick
      >
      > Rick Olney
      > TightLip Entertainment
      > www.mightyminicon.com
      > "Lux Mentis, Lux Orbis"

      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      >

      > "To the world you are just one person, but to one
      > person you just may be the world."
      >
      > ---------------------------------
      > Yahoo! Shopping
      > Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo!
      > Shopping

      Sincerely,
      --Rick

      Rick Olney
      TightLip Entertainment
      www.mightyminicon.com
      "Lux Mentis, Lux Orbis"

      __________________________________
    • Kerry
      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 4, 2006
        It's a local promotion.
        They run Pittsburgh, Butler, and looks like their main shows will be
        in Elizabeth, PA.
        www.iwcwrestling.com

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, jerry self <jjsdc05@y...> wrote:

        > IWC? who is that havent heard of that promotion before, how does
        that differ from wwe?

        > would love to see tna dont get to see them much yet. The
        wrestling goes over well @ dragoncon even without the wrestlers
        doing signing which i would love to see them do.