New Update Including ASPEN ENTERTAIMENT & BUFFY ARTIST JO CHEN

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2010
      Hello Folks,

      the following is the email that will be sent out to subscribers after the webguys are finished updating the website. But here is your preview.....including a host of Aspen creators and Jo Chen!!!

      Talk to you again soon,

      P.A.T.

      ------------------------------------
      ASPEN ADDED TO PITTSBURGH COMICON 2010

      --------------------------------------

      Greetings Pitt-Con Posse,

      I have a quick but important update to get to, so without further notice:

      We're adding around 20 new guests this week including:

      An Entire Crew from ASPEN ENTERTAINMENT. Aspen has added Pittsburgh to its 2010 ASPEN COMICS TOUR,

      Appearing from Aspen are:

      Aspen President & writer of Shrugged and Dellec, FRANK MASTROMAURO

      Heroes, Shrugged, and Soulfire:Dying of the Light Artist, MICAH GUNNELL

      Artist of the New Mindfield, as well as the recent Batman Annual and Gotham Gazette, ALEX KONAT

      And as we already reported, Soulfire and Executive Assistant, Iris Artist, JOE BENITEZ

      ASPEN is looking to make a big Splash at the 2010 Comicon , Don't You Dare Miss It.

      Also I reported in the last update that fans of the BUFFY comic could look forward to some big news, well here it is:

      JO CHEN the cover artist of BUFFY SEASON EIGHT is attending the 2010 Comicon.

      Jo's renditions of Buffy and the rest of the Scoobies are truly stunning and we are ecstatic to have her in Pittsburgh.

      For a full list of guests including all the new additions for 2010 visit www.pittsburghcomicon.com

      We also added two great pieces to the Auction Page this week including:

      The preliminary pencils to the 2010 Pittsburgh Comicon T-Shirt by Glenn Klimeck

      (the art is current being inked by Bob Almond and as soon as its back I'll put up the inked version, but go check it out to see a preview of the 2010 T-Shirt.)

      Also added to the Auction Page this week is a great piece by FOC (friend of con) Jay Fife. Jay is a favorite of the Pittsburgh fans go check out his Joker and Harley piece for this year's auction.

      I'm currently working to finish the 2010 Comicon Mailer which will go out in early March, so you'll soon have more great guest announcements and the 2010 Schedule of Events coming soon!!!

      Stay Tuned for more news on Pittsburgh Comicon 2010,

      Patrick A. Thomas
      Marketing Director – Pittsburgh Comicon

      PITTSBURGH COMICON 2010
      APRIL 23, 24, 25 ~ 2010