Re: [pittscomicon] Re: new to this group'

  • G.W.
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 29, 2010
      I'll be going as animated Scarecrow again on Saturday this year. Due to circumstances a bit beyond my control, things didn't go exactly as I'd hoped last year, so I want to use the mask again.

      Going to do a bit more budget friendly Master Roshi on Sunday. Any anime/manga types interested in a group thing?

      On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 8:56 AM, adunlop89 <adunlop89@...> wrote:

      Hello! I'm new to the group myself. I've been to one Pittsburgh Comicon, just this previous fall in fact.

      I'm planning on going to the one this spring. And if all goes well, I'll be dressed as The Mighty Thor himself!

      Nice to meet you! Looking forward to browsing around the message boards :)

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Flint" <major_flint@...> wrote:

      > hi' all I'm JD' and I'm new to this group' which i found by Chance be cause I'm going to Pittsburgh Comicon this year yay'
      >

      > well ive already received a few e-mails welcoming me to the group or should i say the PCM club it's good to learn the lingo'
      >
      > so i figured i would give a shout out to you all to say hi' and introduce my self'
      >
      > i just return home from over sees' this November' and retired form the service January 12th 2010.
      >
      > so i now have Lot's of time to pursue my hobby's Gaming' costume's starwars' comics Anime' and going to con's
      >
      > even though I'm an old hand at con's this will be my first Pittsburgh Comicon and i will be attending in starwars costume' (i will plan on haveing some other costume's for the 2011 con)
      >
      > with one or two others besides myself' we will be coming over from N,J and are looking forward to this con.
      >
      > ill try to post and check back as off-in as i can but I'm still in the middle of getting some costume' work done I'm sure you all know how that is.
      >
      > well I'm looking froward to meeting some of you at the con and thanks again for the welcome.
      >

      > J,D

    • catwomanmtb
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 29, 2010
        OMG! I just remember I saw the dragon Ball movie.... I lost some brain cell watching that movie. well any way are you going by that costume of Master Roshi or the cartoon. But I still enjoy that character!!

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "G.W." <hobanagarak@...> wrote:

        > I'll be going as animated Scarecrow again on Saturday this year. Due to
        > circumstances a bit beyond my control, things didn't go exactly as I'd hoped
        > last year, so I want to use the mask again.
        >
        > Going to do a bit more budget friendly Master Roshi on Sunday. Any
        > anime/manga types interested in a group thing?
        >
        > On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 8:56 AM, adunlop89 <adunlop89@...> wrote:
        >

        > > Hello! I'm new to the group myself. I've been to one Pittsburgh Comicon,
        > > just this previous fall in fact.
        > >
        > > I'm planning on going to the one this spring. And if all goes well, I'll be
        > > dressed as The Mighty Thor himself!
        > >
        > > Nice to meet you! Looking forward to browsing around the message boards :)
        > >

        > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com <pittscomicon%40yahoogroups.com>,
        > > "Flint" <major_flint@> wrote:
        > > >

        > > > hi' all I'm JD' and I'm new to this group' which i found by Chance be
        > > cause I'm going to Pittsburgh Comicon this year yay'
        > > >

        > > > well ive already received a few e-mails welcoming me to the group or
        > > should i say the PCM club it's good to learn the lingo'
        > > >
        > > > so i figured i would give a shout out to you all to say hi' and introduce
        > > my self'
        > > >
        > > > i just return home from over sees' this November' and retired form the
        > > service January 12th 2010.
        > > >
        > > > so i now have Lot's of time to pursue my hobby's Gaming' costume's
        > > starwars' comics Anime' and going to con's
        > > >
        > > > even though I'm an old hand at con's this will be my first Pittsburgh
        > > Comicon and i will be attending in starwars costume' (i will plan on haveing
        > > some other costume's for the 2011 con)
        > > >
        > > > with one or two others besides myself' we will be coming over from N,J
        > > and are looking forward to this con.
        > > >
        > > > ill try to post and check back as off-in as i can but I'm still in the
        > > middle of getting some costume' work done I'm sure you all know how that is.
        > > >
        > > > well I'm looking froward to meeting some of you at the con and thanks
        > > again for the welcome.
        > > >

        > > > J,D

      • G.W.
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 30, 2010
          Cartoon/manga. His black and white kung fu outfit look.