Any new guest updates???

  • Donnie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2010
      Are there any ? I don't know about everyone else but I starting to get ready for the show and want to know this. Just afew more names if there are any. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 25, 2010
        Hey Donnie,

        I am working on it. We added about 90 new guests to the website a couple weeks ago and I'm working on another update, but some of the stuff I REALLY want to announce I can't yet. But I promise some new guests this week and some BIG announcements in the coming weeks.

        Patrick

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 28, 2010
          The only reason I am asking is because I didn't see any people that have been regulars for the past few years i.e. Tucci, EBAS, etc.