Is anyone going in x-men costumes?

  • Christopher Terrell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2010
      I want to go in x-men costumes or at least other marvel heroes or villains but no one i know is going but me and i wanted to go in force with a group of people i wanna do bishop and i wanna know if anybody is doing anything marvel at least so let me know.
    • catwomanmtb
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2010
        I have a x-men costume, but this year i was planning on more of a Justice League. That just stink I alway wanted to do a group too

      • wondergirl220@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 22, 2010
          I won't have my whole JSA group(well, 3 of us) like I did last time, but I will probably be wearing my Ma Hunkel/Red Tornado costume again this year. I like it so much that I wanted to reuse it at least once! My husband may wear his Sandman getup again too. So if there's anyone interested in doing Justice Society characters for the next comicon, at least you'd have company.