Re: [pittscomicon] Re: So Where Are The Star Wars Guest?

  • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 30, 2005
      Re: [pittscomicon] Re: So Where Are The Star Wars Guest? I agree! Bring back the 70 year old Playmates! Screw  the
      Poke-moms and Yugi-parents!

      Also, someone from this list mentioned Luki Ski earlier this year.
      I love his stuff and his Thursday night internet radio show.
      I would love o see Luke Ski come so I can buy some of his CDs.
      http://www.lukeski.com/

      on 12/29/05 10:21 PM, Kerry at bwo4life@... wrote:

      But if you don't bring in, or "chase" other talent as you put it.
      People won't keep coming back to see the same old people.
      I was there on Saturday last year. Didn't look like too big of a
      crowd, plus they weren't even using the one section that they did in
      the past.
      If they don't want the convention to die off, they NEED to compete.
      Bring in someone from the Steelers, Pirates, or Penguins.
      With the success of the new WWE Classic Superstars action figures,
      bring in some wrestling legends for a signing.
      Let the Playmates comes back.
      Give the Chiller Theater expo some competition.
    • Kerry
      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 4, 2006
        It's a local promotion.
        They run Pittsburgh, Butler, and looks like their main shows will be
        in Elizabeth, PA.
        www.iwcwrestling.com

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, jerry self <jjsdc05@y...> wrote:

        > IWC? who is that havent heard of that promotion before, how does
        that differ from wwe?

        > would love to see tna dont get to see them much yet. The
        wrestling goes over well @ dragoncon even without the wrestlers
        doing signing which i would love to see them do.