Merry Christmas From The Pittsburgh Comicon

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2009
      The Staff and Management of the Pittsburgh Comicon would like to wish you all a Happy and Safe Holiday.

      I am currently working on a 90+ guest update for the 2010 Pittsburgh Comicon with a host of Comicon Favorites. We are also currently hard at work on some new exciting guests for the 2010 show. I hope to have a big update before the New Year. (Gathering 90+ Bios for the website is taking longer than I would expect, so keep your fingers crossed that I can get them finished in the waning days of 2009.)

      For those of you that are still looking for a last minute stocking stuffer for the die hard comic fan on your list, Tickets for the 2010 show have just become available for purchase. You can purchase them online at:

      https://www.acteva.com/go/pcomicon
      or go to the ticket link on www.pittsburghcomicon.com

      With one small click you can secure tickets for you, a loved one or a long-time comic fan that has never been to the Pittsburgh Comicon before.

      What better gift can you give than 100s of comic artists, creators and vendors, plus all the fun and camaraderie of the Pittsburgh Comicon?

      Happy Holidays Everyone and I'll be in touch soon with exciting news about Pittsburgh Comicon 2010.

      Patrick A. Thomas
      Marketing Director - Pittsburgh Comicon
    • Brian K
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2010
        Whoo hoo a guest update on the Con web page :) Cant wait till April!