Re: [pittscomicon] New poll for pittscomicon

    Message 1 of 29 , Dec 30, 2005
      how about neither!

      pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created for the
      pittscomicon group:

      who do you not want to see this year?

        o Dawn of the Dead people
        o Johnny Valiant

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!

    • Kerry
      Message 2 of 29 , Dec 30, 2005
        LOL Dugger,
        That's what I was going to post.
        There should have been that 3rd option.

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
        wrote:

        > how about neither!
        >
        > pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        > pittscomicon group:
        >
        > who do you not want to see this year?
        >
        > o Dawn of the Dead people
        > o Johnny Valiant

        > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
        Groups
        > web site listed above.
        >
        > Thanks!

        > Comic
        book Comic book
        store Comic book
        artist
        Comic book cover
        Comic book for sale Dc
        comic
        book

        Service.

        Message 3 of 29 , Feb 28, 2006
          pittscomicon group:

          I attend the Comicon: (all that apply)

          o To buy stuff
          o To sell stuff
          o To meet/interact with the artists
          o To meet/interact with celebrity guests
          o To attend the charity auction
          o For the poker tournament
          o For the kicking parties (woo hoo)
          o To try and build my business/reputation
          o To ogle the ladies
          o To ogle the dudes

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 29 , May 8, 2006
            pittscomicon group:

            What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh Comicon

            o great
            o nice
            o ok
            o needs work
            o oh my god that's bad

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • Kirisawa Fuko
            Message 5 of 29 , May 9, 2006
              Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
              we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
              went/was run?

              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:

              > pittscomicon group:
              >
              > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
              Comicon

              > o great
              > o nice
              > o ok
              > o needs work
              > o oh my god that's bad

              > web site listed above.
              >
              > Thanks!

            • MTB
              Message 6 of 29 , May 9, 2006

                > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                > went/was run?
                >
                > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

                > > pittscomicon group:
                > >
                > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                > Comicon
                > >
                > > o great
                > > o nice
                > > o ok
                > > o needs work
                > > o oh my god that's bad

                > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                Groups
                > > web site listed above.
                > >
                > > Thanks!

                what u saw
              • MTB
                Message 7 of 29 , May 9, 2006

                  > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                  > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                  > went/was run?
                  >
                  > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

                  > > pittscomicon group:
                  > >
                  > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                  > Comicon
                  > >
                  > > o great
                  > > o nice
                  > > o ok
                  > > o needs work
                  > > o oh my god that's bad

                  > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                  Groups
                  > > web site listed above.
                  > >
                  > > Thanks!

                  what u saw
                • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 29 , Oct 13, 2008
                    pittscomicon group:

                    would you be intersted in have a group that meets once or twice a month to have geeky conversations about current movies, TV shows and the like?

                    o yes once a month
                    o yes twice a month
                    o no
                    o depends

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                  • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 29 , Jul 27, 2009
                      pittscomicon group:

                      Is the Con a good place to bring a date , if she isnt really into comics?
                      But shows interest....

                      o Hell Yeah!
                      o No Way!
                      o I'd rather just rent while Im in the Burgh

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!
                    • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 29 , Apr 27, 2012
                        pittscomicon group:

                        Who thought Perez's work on this years (2012) t-shirt was...

                        o Not his best work
                        o Too cartoonish
                        o Ok but could have been better
                        o Great!!!
                        o Bad colors

                        web site listed above.

                        Thanks!
                      • Anthony
                        Message 11 of 29 , May 1, 2012
                          I am not crazy about the new Power Girl costume and hair do. Maybe it'll grow on me... If it was just Huntress, or even Huntress and Batman, I would have enjoyed it more.

                          The colored version:
                          http://tinyurl.com/7hfx4de