steel city con

  • Chad Crissman
    Message 1 of 29 , Dec 2, 2009
      I'll be there, but there's pretty much no way I'll make Comicon next year. My girlfriend and I are having a baby, and she's due April 17!
      Message 2 of 29 , Dec 2, 2009
        just seems to me they might be missing out on alot of potential money by having it then bc i know im not the only person in the reserves/guard who wants to go.
        i hope i make it to!

        In a message dated 12/2/2009 9:40:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, dugger_rockz@... writes:

        Sorry about your circumstances, But Im really looking forward to this show. I hope you make it

        Message 3 of 29 , Dec 3, 2009
          I think we can give you a pass to miss Comicon 2010, but we expect you with baby in tow for Comicon 2011.

          Congrats.

          Patrick