Re: [pittscomicon] steel city con

    Message 1 of 29 , Dec 2, 2009
      Sorry about your circumstances, But Im really looking forward to this show. I hope you make it

      Message 2 of 29 , Dec 2, 2009
        I'll be there, but there's pretty much no way I'll make Comicon next year. My girlfriend and I are having a baby, and she's due April 17!
        Message 3 of 29 , Dec 2, 2009
          just seems to me they might be missing out on alot of potential money by having it then bc i know im not the only person in the reserves/guard who wants to go.
          i hope i make it to!

          Message 4 of 29 , Dec 3, 2009
            I think we can give you a pass to miss Comicon 2010, but we expect you with baby in tow for Comicon 2011.

            Congrats.

            Patrick